Reviews for New Country: Ghost Zone
XD Please update!
zurp chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
this is really good.
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
You do realize that since the ghosts of the Ghost Zone usually end up in America, he needs to have an alliance with America himself, right? 'Cause if they don't have an alliance, then America could see the act of a ghost entering his county as an act of war, or espionage. Plus, I just don't like the thought of poor little ol' Danny fighting Russia. Russia is a boss. Everyone is a kickass badass, but in my eyes, only Russia and Japan are a boss. And while allying himself to Japan and Germany is good, Russia has something they don't have: a scary as all fucking hell aura! Japan rules, but what are mad awesome boss skills against a aura as scary as Russia's? Ya can't do much if you can't even get close to your enemy if it comes down to close combat. A scary aura can beat mad skills any day.
EcoReibun chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Glad to know I was not the only one with this idea.
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
(゚Д゚)update daily please
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
im reviewing
but im not sure if this story is complete. i says complete on it, so i just thought i should let u know.

myra
ill be reading
Gears112 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I found this a really cute and funny story. :D I like it that Danny-er-Ghost Zone, has Russia's smile
shinigami02master chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
actually isn't the ghost zone nore nuetral then fighting with the living. as it should take the souls of the dead form all countries.
EpikalStorms chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
NOOO! FINISH THIS! MORE! PLZ?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
what about canada it cant be a story without canada he is so adorably shy and hungry she should be in this too
PhantomPhoenix4 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
HAHA I'm like rolling on the floor here! That was awesome! Great idea very unique and well done!
RandomHetaliaFan chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
KOOL! but i like Russia so, just don't make him a bad guy...please? oh yeah, Danny should kick Al's ass!
crossover addict chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Dude... fuck you need to write more man! The idea is totly original and I'm curious how this turns out.
ThatGhostGeek chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
..? i didn't adopt this

(i am huntergempastapie i change my user name)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »