Reviews for For I Am A Wicked Child
LadyJanewriter chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
I read these chapters in about 2 days and i must say i love this. Thos whole new world that draco was thrown onto. Yet he does a great job of keeping hos every so draco cool.
skullcandy25 chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
Yay 100th reviewer. This story is amazing and I know it hasn't been updated in a while but please try? All I can ask is a chance for the continuation of this story. Thanks!
rehes chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
When are you going to update next?! I've been waiting for quite a while!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Cool i like it but Ehen are the interesting Stuff coming?,!
CiCi98 chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
I know that it has been a while since you've updated, so I'm not sure if you're even still continuing with the story, but if you are, it's great! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Your story are gret! Write more Plz!
AikoMoriko chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
the blue eyes were mentioned in chapter 7. between Monika and her friends talking by the stairs. (somewhere in the middle of the chapter i believe)

I like you fanfic so far. when will you be uploading the next chapter?
Nikole chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
Hey... Just wanted to congratulate you on an awesome story... I'm throughly hooked... Please don't give up on it before it's finished... You're very good at this... I do have one question tho... Is pansy blonde? I thought she had black hair in the books... Just curious.
leathertights chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
no not durmstrang. uhh! Hogwarts wont be the same without Draco. ohwell, onto chapter two then _ lol
L chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
Oh come on. A white haired Snape? Why not just bring in the old one instead? Would save you the trouble to explain why the man with the greasiest hair in the world got a bleach, or who this albino-brother of his is.
PurpleLemonx chapter 10 . 4/21/2007
I love your story! Please update soon... cant wait! XD
ashley chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
there is no way in hell draco malfoy would beat hermione in owls ans hermione knows about 500 more hexes thsan malfoy anfd how to perform then
Kris Destiny chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
In all honesty, you've done much better than I could ever hope to write. It is quite apparent, however, that this story is either trapped in the void of writer's block or on a permanent hiatus.

You've done very well, and I hope that you do just as well, if not better, with your future works. You know how to write, which is always a good thing.

I love the way you portray the Durmstrang School, as well as your ability to keep Draco'd personality intact. Not many have been able to do so. I hope that, maybe one day, you will continue this, but it is quite aparent that you have already chosen not to. You have quite a mind on your hands.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do in life, for that luck shall hopefully be used for something you love, whether it be writing, or something more.

~Kris
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This is really a good story, only got time fer a review and one chappie, so I've got s question...

e-mail me?

AND:

1)What colour are Draco' eyes?

2)Did you read the books or watch the m0vies?

3)How old are you?

I'm gonna be writing some stories on this site, I've already got anime ones up.

Please answer in an e-mail. Thanx.
Gr8 Black Raven chapter 10 . 8/20/2005
hay thats a really good story! i love it so far please update soon thank!