Reviews for The Boy Who Shouted I At the Heart of the World
Kane77 chapter 4 . 1/28
So I'm gonna be honest your first book was good I liked the second book but this was kind of a disappointment it kind of shot into eft field and then kept goin into it and also the title doesn't fit it at all because in all honesty none of the guys matter in the end of the world. Only that OC? and you probably should have some more developement in her since your using her in such a way this has suffered the flaw of man Eva fanfic and the series itself instead of goin for a simple wrap up that's satisfying it gets far to complicated
AKissAndAGunshot chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
oh man. Last time I read this, you'd only updated till chapter 2.

well, having just come out of a marathon of the series, I have to tell you, this is simply an astounding work. It is now tied with Tail Kinker's 'Fear' for the place of my favorite fanfic, ever. And that's not just in the Evangelion archive, either.
Kurokouriken chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Kraven Ergeist:

You are simply amazing.

Atte.

Lt. Leon
Jinin chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
I am at a loss of words. Within the 10 years since I have been readying fanfiction there have very few stories that have touched my heart. It makes me sad when a writer leaves their work unfinished. But when a story is finished it makes me cry. Expecially when very few of those tales hold the depth of character that you have written here. This has touched me very deeply. I cannot put into words the emotions that i felt. You have a great talent with words. Please. Never stop writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Wow... Just, wow. That was the best ending to any fanfic that I have ever read! Way to go!
Shibata Kimiko chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
...this is the first Eva fic I've read where the "happy ending" was believable and still in the spirit of the original work.

It was incredible.

Bravo, sir.
Ronnie R15 chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Well it's been fun I hope you write another ReiXShinji though!
DD42 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Dear Mr. Ergeist, I would yo congradulate you on finishing this story. I have been following it since I read the first story and first chapter. Your writing drew me in to see what would happen next and i teetered on every word. You are an amazing writer and I a ma happy that you saw this through start to finish. I will admit, the previous chapter made me teary eyed and this fianl chapter delivered a heart warming and great way for this series to go out. I look forward to your next story and next update because there are some old stories of yours that I would really like to see a conclusion to. But I know you'll get to them one way or another. Until then, I shall continue to read. -Your lyal reader DD42.
dennisud chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Honestly you have improved far and beyond what you started out with.

if you decide to do an original novel, become a real writer I can see a very good future for you, AS IT SHOULD BE!"

;-)

Congrats!
Julian Chester chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Wow. It really has been seven years, almost to the day. In one way, I am glad I didn't discover this until very recently; if I had learned of it long ago, it would have been an agony, waiting for new chapters.

I liked it. I liked it a lot. I've come around to be much more of an Asuka/Shinji fan than a Shinji/Rei fan, but this... this makes it work. It isn't forced. It isn't unnatural; or at least, no more unnatural than it normally would be considering that Yui, Naoko, and Kyoko are all alive and kicking at the outset. The pairing makes sense in this story, and while I prefer the other in general, in this one it is tender and romantic.

You ended it well. Well done.
Marine Brother Shran chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
If you've watched/heard of K-On, the song Tenshi ni Fureta yo! was playing as I read the epilogue.

Seriously? Seven years I've been following this wonderful piece of literary art? First of all I like to say what an amazing job you've done since you began this incredible series. I admire your tenacity yo bring this story to a complete and satisfying ending. I only wish that I could perceiver ad long as you have, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to finish my long term projects.

Reading this story has been an amazing journey watching the characters grow and develop through the world and environment that you've put them through, along with the emotional rollercoaster that they've all gone through.

I'd agai like to say that it's been an extreme pleasure reading this from beginning right up to the very end. I wish that certain thugs happened and others didn't, but that's the idle fancy of a reading wishing for his own idea of a perfect. A prefect end that is best in the mind of this reader, knowing full well such an ending would cheapen the meaning behind this story, along with all the trials the characters ha to go through to reach where they are at the conclusion of this story.

I apologize of the spelling, grammar, and wording are off, as I've written this review on my iPhone.

Again, I will restate that thus has been an increase journey from beginning to end. You sir, define the very reason I tirelessly search through hoards of fanfics: to find brilliant artists such as yourself and read the gems you people post on these online websites for the enjoyment of readers.

My good sir, I salute you

Cheers Omedeto gozaimasu
Marine Brother Shran chapter 4 . 10/12/2011

My good sir, I salute you

Cheers Omedeto gozaimasu
AKissAndAGunshot chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I stayed up till FOUR FREAKIN' AM reading your Difference Of A Life series, and it STOPS. If I don't see an update soon I will die of suspense, and then haunt you for eternity.
DD42 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I have been following this series for some time now and I like what I've read. I started with the previous stories in this series and having read this latest chapter, I think its safe to say that I'm hooked. You are a very talented writer and I like what you've done for this NGE fanfic series. Each chapter is engrossing and amkes me want to read more and more. I cant wait to see how this story reaches its conclusion, but I have a feeling it'll be one hell of a blast. Keep up the good work and keep those chapters coming!
VERY VERY BAD WRITER chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I've read the entire "The Difference of a Life" series so far, and I've loved every bit of it. And woooooow, your chapters really are getting quite enormous at 15,000 words apiece! Needless to say, I'm hooked to this series. When I got around halfway through "The Sound of a Crying Angel," I began to like this trilogy of fanfictions better than the original Neon Genesis Evangelion anime. One of the main reasons I personally think it's better is because you're actually giving the characters hope - towards the end of the anime, the pilots kept getting their asses handed to them again and again and they just... sort of gave up. Even after that, they were doomed to experience Third Impact.

Anyways, the whole That Which Should Be thing got me thinking about how the characters managed to avoid the fate in the first place. I think that having Yui simply exist was enough, hence the title of your fanfiction trilogy, eh? She would've been there to take care of Shinji from the start, thus he had more sense towards both himself and his fellow pilots. I wonder how Yui avoided the Contact Experiment, though. Did she perhaps realize the loop That Which Should Be caused and try to avoid it as to make things different this time around? We'll find out soon enough, I'm sure.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work! :)