Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
GrecianHeart chapter 19 . 7/10
Oh finally, you're back! Please, update soon!
BookHound chapter 19 . 7/4
Excellent chapter!
Linguam chapter 19 . 6/20
I can hardly believe this is really happening; I've been longing for an update to this story for so long! :D I love it, it's such a great fic, and I marvel at your ability to change POV all of the time and still somehow succeed in letting all of the characters "voices" come through. Can't wait to learn what will happen next!

/Linguam
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 19 . 6/7
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
Dixie.f.9 chapter 19 . 6/6
Poor Jasper. I know the guilt of killing will bother him. I hope Carlisle and Esme can help him with that. Next chapter. Game on.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 19 . 6/4
Intense to the extreme.
I like how some things are straight up said, others are hinted at - the reader has read some things, so can utilize the imagination to try and figure out what worse things have been done ...
And the character of Jasper is deeper now too.
Can't wait to see what happens next.
The-Hunters-Girl chapter 19 . 6/4
Glad you have returned! A very interesting chapter giving you both a look into how the characters interacted in the past and how they have grown and evolved over time. I can't wait for the next installment
O hell yeah..you picked the story up with a great chapter! Thanks!
MW3addict chapter 19 . 6/2
I loved reading in Nettie's perspective and I'm so glad you have update this story. It has been so long! I have confidence in the Cullen's and the wolves and I can't wait to see how it plays out. I just hope I don't have to wait another year to find out.
Cullen Cousin chapter 19 . 6/2
Excellent chapter!
Louey06 chapter 19 . 6/2
It was interesting to see how someone who knew Jaser so well during his war days would thin of him. You did a really nice job with this chapter. i can't wait to see more
DarkAngel1863 chapter 18 . 3/1
I absolutely love this story! Great job on it so far. Please update soon, I'm practically dying to see what happens next.
GrecianHeart chapter 15 . 1/11
I love ur story pls update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Update soon I am loving this!
Linguam chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
I'm positively hooked, and I'm not even that into Twilight, lol. Hope you find the inspiration to write more and update soon!

/Linguam