Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
M J Azilem chapter 19 . 6/4
Great story. Very interesting. I think my fav chapter was peter's point of view.
I didn't get it
claire chapter 18 . 3/14
its a great story, it should be kept up
brenland chapter 19 . 8/25/2015
More please I beg you more what is to happen to poor Jasper is he to escape Nettie's evil clutches
bella13446 chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
Wow... I was reading it in 2 days, it's just amazing. I'll be looking forward to further updates. It's quite rare for people to portray Maria as a "cool headed" vampire rather than a psycho. I love it.
GrecianHeart chapter 19 . 7/10/2015
Oh finally, you're back! Please, update soon!
BookHound chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
Excellent chapter!
Linguam chapter 19 . 6/20/2015
I can hardly believe this is really happening; I've been longing for an update to this story for so long! :D I love it, it's such a great fic, and I marvel at your ability to change POV all of the time and still somehow succeed in letting all of the characters "voices" come through. Can't wait to learn what will happen next!

/Linguam
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 19 . 6/7/2015
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
Dixie.f.9 chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
Poor Jasper. I know the guilt of killing will bother him. I hope Carlisle and Esme can help him with that. Next chapter. Game on.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
Intense to the extreme.
I like how some things are straight up said, others are hinted at - the reader has read some things, so can utilize the imagination to try and figure out what worse things have been done ...
And the character of Jasper is deeper now too.
Can't wait to see what happens next.
The-Hunters-Girl chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
Glad you have returned! A very interesting chapter giving you both a look into how the characters interacted in the past and how they have grown and evolved over time. I can't wait for the next installment
Guest chapter 19 . 6/3/2015
O hell yeah..you picked the story up with a great chapter! Thanks!
MW3addict chapter 19 . 6/2/2015
I loved reading in Nettie's perspective and I'm so glad you have update this story. It has been so long! I have confidence in the Cullen's and the wolves and I can't wait to see how it plays out. I just hope I don't have to wait another year to find out.
Cullen Cousin chapter 19 . 6/2/2015