Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
Melliepoo chapter 19 . 6/24
i cant believe i read all of this without realising it was incomplete omg. can i just say, this is amazing. its well written, carefully considered and actually enticing. the problem with a lot of fics in this fandom is that authors get lost in characterisation, but i can honestly say that you have absolutely nailed it.

Every character's actions actually make sense, and i am loving all of them. Jasper is written perfectly, so is everyone. Like im loving the detailed interactions with each character, and the thought behind every action made. Acknowledging rosalie and jasper as twins and what that means for them. and furthermore exploring the relationship that exists between jasper and Carlisle just makes me so excited to read more of your writing!

also what a cool idea for a fic! youve managed to create a believable illness for character that are supposed to be indestructible which is amazing

thank you so much for writing this fic i am a huge fan, its really well done!
lol chapter 19 . 3/13/2017
Okay, I just hope that you'll update soon, but considering the long time...
Anyway, this stories gave me chills as well as heart attacks (both in a negative and positive way). The idea was very creative, although some plot points were a bit strange (sometimes even ridiculous). But I'm afraid I didn't like the character portrayals. There were just too many out of character moments. But I really have to give you credit for the character studies of Jasper, which were quite interesting to read and which got me thinking.
So, I guess that I half love and half dislike this story. :D
Robin0203 chapter 19 . 2/15/2017
Update soon please! PLEASE!
deltagirl74 chapter 19 . 2/8/2017
I so hope you decide to finish this story some day
Guest chapter 19 . 1/22/2017
Shame you didn't complete this story. it's a good one ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/24/2016
ARE YOU LEGIT I GO THROUGH THIS STORY FOR 19 CHAPTER AND THE GRAND SLAM DOWN DOESN'T EVEN HAPPEN OH MY GODS I LEGIT CANT DEAL
M J Azilem chapter 19 . 6/4/2016
Great story. Very interesting. I think my fav chapter was peter's point of view.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/15/2016
I didn't get it
claire chapter 18 . 3/14/2016
its a great story, it should be kept up
brenland chapter 19 . 8/25/2015
More please I beg you more what is to happen to poor Jasper is he to escape Nettie's evil clutches
bella13446 chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
Wow... I was reading it in 2 days, it's just amazing. I'll be looking forward to further updates. It's quite rare for people to portray Maria as a "cool headed" vampire rather than a psycho. I love it.
GrecianHeart chapter 19 . 7/10/2015
Oh finally, you're back! Please, update soon!
BookHound chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
Excellent chapter!
Linguam chapter 19 . 6/20/2015
I can hardly believe this is really happening; I've been longing for an update to this story for so long! :D I love it, it's such a great fic, and I marvel at your ability to change POV all of the time and still somehow succeed in letting all of the characters "voices" come through. Can't wait to learn what will happen next!

/Linguam
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 19 . 6/7/2015
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~Estel