Reviews for When Logic lingers
Cody101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
More more more more!
DJ Rocca chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Honestly this is one of the best mature Clartie fics there is and I wish you had penned more than this and the sequel but sadly I joined the fandom so late (and I'm kicking myself for it) I just hope you see this and smile knowing this is my top Clartie story to read
Vicious Dice chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Nice...
christallh24 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Awww..poor Claudia! I'm going to go read if Artie made it up to her! Love sexy ClArtie!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I had some doubts about this pair working but your summary sounded good, and you totally pulled it off. Bravo. The dialogue was spot on, I love that its Artie's pov, and the tension is fantastic. I love the build to "What happened next?". So great. : )
msbeast196 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wow, this short story was sublimely written. The characterization was so well developed that I could actually hear the voices of Artie and Claudia in the dialog. Although many people would cringe at the sexuality between the two, I think that the writer did a masterful job of creating an ambiance of romance and desire in a very short amount of time. Keep up the good work and I'll keep reading and anticipating!

Lory
badkidoh chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
this story was great.
zombienath chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Just when I thought it was only a oneshot, you upload another! I'm so excited...

Oh, right, this one. It was great! Angsty and fluffy, with adorableness.
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
oh no no no! You can't leave it like that!

PLEASE let them get together happily!
InuGhost2.0 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Enjoyable story, and very well written. While I'm not a fan of the pairing you did a great job keeping them in character. I also enjoyed the ending where Artie brings it to a halt since Claudia is better than that (Which I kinda agree, a desk great for heat of the moment lousy for losing your virginity) Anyway good story and I hope you write more cause there is certainly a need for more Warehouse 13 stories.