Reviews for The Start of Something Beautiful
I love this so much, they are my OTP, I wish they had more fanfics
Rapunzel3 chapter 1 . 1/27
Beautiful! I've always loved the close relationship that Canada and the Netherlands have always shared. And the fact that they still send tulips every years is so heartwarming.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Your stories are well-written and beautiful, and this fic is not an exception. Brilliant.
I absolutely adore NethCan, and you write them so well! I hadn't stopped grinning while scrolling down the page, and I admit to squealing quite loudly a few times. Your work continues to inspire me :')
Shiary chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
lol love it!
Liar of Lesbos chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This made my day.

I love the Netherlands and Canada, and I had an idea of there good relations, but I think I just found my new OTP. You really displayed the relationship brilliantly~

Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
yay i like
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 12/23/2010

So sweet.

Keep writing.
Flarire chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I liked how you remembered Princess Margriet being born Dutch via the maternity ward being temporarily declared to be extraterritorial, it's one of the happier parts of the War :)
NitemareAi chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Aww so sweeet~~ Love the last part w Netherlands likes his S&M fetish, and so does little Matthew apparently 030~~

Great job~~
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Rading your stories. Glad I found this little gem. *dreamy sigh*
VG Jekyll chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
As a citizen of the Netherlands, I approve of this message. I mean, story. Ok, random.

Anyway, I really like the way you've written this. I've read more stories about Netherlands bringing Canada tulips, but the fact that you added the part during war made this story better. I really liked that part.

The only thing is that I would have enjoyed more would be is you added more about how the two of them got closer. Small scenes, like when Canada kissed him while making waffles, would've increased the readers happiness in finally seeing the two of them end up together. It's those things that make you feel for the character and cheer them on.

So maybe in future projects, it is an idea to add more into-dept into how the characters interact and underlying feelings.
keisan chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Indeed, definitely what we learned in Canadian history class. :D But Hetalia makes it much sweeter. I adored this. Beautifully written and very sweet.
Sybil Corvax chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Mm! Canada/Netherlands love!

Hetalia so needs to work with this pairing! It's too cannon to not be worked with O_O

Lovely work as always :)
Maylee chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Thank you so much for writing a little Canada/Netherlands. They really are my favorite pairing. Really sweet story and was a perfect for a little light reading. Just what I was in the mood for. Thanks for posting!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This just made my day after reading it. Canada and Netherlands's real-life relationship has always been an interest of mine and I'm so glad to see you write it out like this. Great job!