Reviews for The Art of War, An Introduction to Teasing
bettyful chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
it's good and im interested to know what will shizuru do to finish it :-)

please update this
connie.look.7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Very hot. Game of flirting always has more fun when both take initiative. Look forward to the next chapter.
Nyan anon chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Another great story from you! Please, continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Lol cute
sephign chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
oh don't I just lovee their subtle flirts! Please do write the next part!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was super sweet! I totally adore this couple and having you write about their relationship is just an added bonus. Well since you're such an amazing writer and all. Teeheehee! If I need a dose of ShizNat I definitely go over your stories and click Giving In! That has got to be the 'bestest' ShizNat lovin' story for me!

Please continue writing fics like this! We enjoy reading them as much as your lemons!

You're just... AWESOME!
VJulesv chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
art of war indeed! well, natsuki can only get more skilled in this 'art'. :P
Athrun.knight chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Giving In is one of my favorite shiznat stories!I think you have enough description as it is.

I'm dying to know how this "battle" is going to end.

Probably natsuki is going to have an heart attack while shizuru is trying clothes. hehe! XD
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awesome I love it! Thanks for making a sequel to Giving In. I can't get enough of the story. )
MissIzzyB chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Amazing first chapter!
Naomi Takahashi chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
good story

Is there more?
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Love the fluffiness! Point one for Natsuki!
kurakami chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Teasing may go both ways but I expect Natsuki will be getting manifold back from Shizuru. Loved the beginning. Their desire is so palpable. Great story!
lurk-a-lot chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I was hoping for a light hearted epilogue to your epic smut fic 'Giving In' & here it is! _

The light hearted banter between the two was very cute & also very funny, especially the 'much later' comment by Shizuru (it made me laugh out loud). It's lovely to see the characters in their 'happy place'. _

As always, a simply wonderful read. Thank you for sharing this & I'll look forward to the next chapter. Cheers! _
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Time for one of these two to get the ass smacked !g.