Reviews for Nova Cupiditas
Revoier chapter 29 . 3/13
Whewwww! What an amazing journey I had there. I felt that my heart had been played throughout the stories. Well done. Thank you sooooo muchh for this brilliant story! 3
Nyllewell chapter 29 . 8/20/2020
This was a fantastic story, and honestly, that doesn't sum up how I really feel about it, but I'd be here all day espousing the brilliance of it, so I'm going to stop there. Well done.
Skay Grey chapter 29 . 6/20/2020
Menina, que fic! Tão densa, tão reflexiva, bastante angustia e mesmo assim ela tinha um tom de cuidado e carinho que se sobrepunha ao resto ao mesmo tempo que foi uma boa âncora contra surto! Amei demais, tão profunda, tão dificil e bonita! Parabéns é uma fic incrível, mesmo sombria! Outra obra de arte!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 29 . 6/6/2020
Interesting story
Luzula-spicata chapter 29 . 2/20/2020
Leo105 chapter 29 . 10/6/2019
Oh wow, that was intense. I really enjoyed it. Really though, you left us hanging there for quite some time. It took them literally till the end to finally be together. Stubborn asses. Sigh, but we love them.
Thanks so much for uploading, you did a great job!
Eaze chapter 29 . 4/10/2019
Fantastic! One of the best Drarrys out there.
reberebecca chapter 29 . 8/18/2018
Molto carina. Originale. Deliziosa. Davvero. Complessa e ben scritta una delizia. Forse un po’ tirata per le lunghe ma è stato bello poterla leggere.
cealm chapter 22 . 6/16/2018
i m n km IBM nj nj hh
Gingerljf175 chapter 29 . 5/30/2018
That was one of the best and most satisfying sex scenes I’ve ever read for Drarry. The story was very interesting and dealt with some intricate concepts and emotions, you handled it amazingly well. I love your writing, keep it up!
ndestroya chapter 29 . 4/29/2018
JFC! I'm dead. You just killed me with this one. By far, my absolute favorite story I've read of yours. I agree with the fellow commenter, you are the master of the slow burn!
TarlinaUT chapter 29 . 4/6/2018
That was AMAZING! You are truly the master of slow burns! I had read all of your work thus far, but somehow I missed this one. THANK YOU!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 29 . 2/26/2018
Great story! Keep on writing!
Lolly chapter 29 . 7/17/2017
WOW. I'm speechless.
Bravo!
babyvfan chapter 29 . 3/8/2017
This story...*shakes my head in disbelief* was mind-blowing and at some points very, very, VERY frustrating to the point i was almost pulling my hair. But overall, it was seriously am amazing story. Was it a struggle seeing progress by made with the curse and not with them? Yes, yes it was. but it was worth it. it was definitely worth it. my babies came together and had the epic smut scene that i was hoping for. It worked out so well.

Once again, you, my friend, created another drarry masterpiece
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »