Reviews for Nova Cupiditas
MissMJS chapter 29 . 11/10/2016
Agh! I love this! And this last chapter? Dasammmnn. Definitely one of the better ones I've read (I've given up not trying to sound prevented. I read and enjoy lemons. So there.)
Love it!
Reading chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
Captivating idea, well written so far, yet Harry seems to be rather unlike himself. Yes the stubborn resilience is there but I am referring to the scene between Harry and Hermione. He has made points in regards to rationality and caution, which is usually a definitining trait of Hermione's mind, I can understand him not caring for feelings but JKR's Harry Potter was guided by his own sense of right and wrong; and instinct rather than cautious rationality. The latter part you've explained rather well with his approach to his research prior to Draco's curse and the contrast you drew against Hermione's rule-abiding, roads already travelled, approach.
ChronicMigraine007 chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
This story so far is really reminding me of "Fire and Gasoline" by Sia. I have so many depressing memories after listening to that song because I was obsessed with Sia when I was going through depression. Hearing it again just brings back the pain. Great story.
chocovic-chu chapter 29 . 3/29/2016
It surprised me how good you characterized a regular Malfoy & a Draco under the curse. I like it so much despites some of those scenes a bit disturbed my mind. Thanks for sharing.
rAiNwAtEr chapter 29 . 3/8/2016
Bravo! Please, never stop writing and sharing. I'll read your stories forever.
anonymous chapter 29 . 1/14/2016
Bravissimo, my dear! I would send you much love, but alas I can only express my gratitude towards you with this pitifully lacking review. Nevertheless, I have never read a more enticing, passionate novel such as yours. Cheers to you and a thousand more!
Jd-dox chapter 29 . 9/17/2015
Oh. Wow. I read this one years ago and had almost forgotten all about it. I still have to say that this is definitely one of your absolutely best works
Meel Jacques chapter 29 . 5/2/2015
Awwwwnn!
I am so sorry for this.
It should have a continuation! I am really sad about the end. Draco must say I LOVE YOU! e-e
Meel Jacques chapter 27 . 5/2/2015
Can it works?
Meel Jacques chapter 26 . 5/2/2015
Draco is little stupid. I will defend Harry all the time. Humph.
BUT, I can accept this bracause Draco is arrogant.
Meel Jacques chapter 25 . 5/2/2015
OH MG GOD! WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT IS GOING ON?
Meel Jacques chapter 24 . 5/2/2015
Yeah, you are right, Harry!
Meel Jacques chapter 23 . 5/2/2015
He needs cure this, really!
Meel Jacques chapter 21 . 5/2/2015
I think Harry wanna find the cure and this charm affected him (Harry) too.
Meel Jacques chapter 19 . 5/2/2015
Good bye? Never!
You must be with Draco forever!
1,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »