Reviews for Nova Cupiditas
babyvfan chapter 12 . 3/7/2017
Oh hell
babyvfan chapter 11 . 3/7/2017
There are times when Ron and Hermione are good and other times, a lot of times actually, where they annoy the living hell outta me. Harry's got this
babyvfan chapter 10 . 3/7/2017
So so sorry for the late reply. Please note it has nothing to do with you or the story. This story is really starting to get good and I'm loving where this is going, with Draco starting to feel things for Harry outside the curse and Harry wanting so badly to give in. I'm loving where the story is going and since I'm on spring break, THANK GOD, I have free time to read. And I do intend to read and see where the story goes. I'm praying drarry will happen soon. I seriously want it to happen
babyvfan chapter 9 . 2/25/2017
Well...at least Mrs. malfoy is on board with Harry finding a cure. Hopefully she'll see that he is on their side and doesn't want to hurt Draco
babyvfan chapter 8 . 2/25/2017
Dear Christ, you'd think the parents would know the more they seperate, the worst the spell will be
babyvfan chapter 7 . 2/24/2017
I don't know why. I probably sound like a sick sadist saying this but i love love moments where Draco's or Harry's possessive sides show. I don't love it in real-life but when it comes to Drarry, I live for it.

The more the possessive nature is shown, the more hotter the intimate scenes will be. And I'm PRAAAAAAAYING an intimate scene will happen with these two.
babyvfan chapter 6 . 2/24/2017
Ron Wealsey, so help me God has the worst and I do mean the worst sense of timing ever. Then again leave it to Hermione to tell him.

And now shit is about to get ugly
babyvfan chapter 5 . 2/24/2017
Wow. Just...wow. i...so many thoughts are going through my head right now that it's hard to untangle them. But i will say this.

Things just got a lot lot lot more complicated. A whole lot more
babyvfan chapter 4 . 2/24/2017
Sorry for the...week, two-week...I'm gonna go with days' delay. I swear to god it has nothing to do with the story. I've been preoccupied. Still, I'm back.

And i noticed some things. Like how Harry is starting to notice Draco a little bit more and vice versa from Draco's end. I am surprised and disappointed with Narcissa though.

I mean, the only way for Draco to be free of the curse is death. You'd think she'd try to work around that
babyvfan chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
This story seriously gets more interesting and interesting with each chapter
babyvfan chapter 2 . 2/18/2017
Second chapter just as interesting as the first. And it is refreshing to see Harry doing the explaining to a spell and Draco the one being schooled. Always refreshing to see
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Damn. Just...*blinks eyes* damn.

Dude, I cannot tell you how long this story has been sitting on my tabs. I stumbled across this story during that rare day I was scrolling through your long, long, long list of stories. This one sounded really interesting and I've been beating myself since then for not diving into this story immediately. However in my defense, I've been busy. With other stories, writing my own stories, getting through my long TBR list, etc.

But I am now and so far impressed
MissMJS chapter 29 . 11/10/2016
Agh! I love this! And this last chapter? Dasammmnn. Definitely one of the better ones I've read (I've given up not trying to sound prevented. I read and enjoy lemons. So there.)
Love it!
Reading chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
Captivating idea, well written so far, yet Harry seems to be rather unlike himself. Yes the stubborn resilience is there but I am referring to the scene between Harry and Hermione. He has made points in regards to rationality and caution, which is usually a definitining trait of Hermione's mind, I can understand him not caring for feelings but JKR's Harry Potter was guided by his own sense of right and wrong; and instinct rather than cautious rationality. The latter part you've explained rather well with his approach to his research prior to Draco's curse and the contrast you drew against Hermione's rule-abiding, roads already travelled, approach.
ChronicMigraine007 chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
This story so far is really reminding me of "Fire and Gasoline" by Sia. I have so many depressing memories after listening to that song because I was obsessed with Sia when I was going through depression. Hearing it again just brings back the pain. Great story.
1,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »