Reviews for Punky's Great Adventure
Mary Rose chapter 8 . 3/25
That was a fun story. I'm glad they got home safe. It was the perfect ending to their great adventurous day.
daijah chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
hey everyone I love to party real hard yeah!
Writing4ever4God chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Hi! This chapter was really good! A little short, but good. I can't wait for more! I have a feeling Punky's Punky Power is going to get them in a world of trouble!
Writing4ever4God chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Aww! Brandon is so cute! I can't wait for more. This chapter was really awesome! I really enjoyed it!
Writing4ever4God chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hi! I really like this story so far! It's just like an episode of the show! I LOVE PB and it's one of my favorite shows! I'm def going to continue reading this story!

God bless
melinda08 chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
This is one of your best stories! :) very satisfying! Did you know the guy that sang the PB song also wrote and sang the song for Cheers? sorry couldn't help it. He wrote me a very nice email once. Sorry back to topic. These PB songs suit you very well and I hope you write more of them soon. Anything you write would be awesome.
melinda08 chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
Mr. T- that's funny. I figured they would get in trouble with Henry- they always do
melinda08 chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
loved this chapter. was so sad when Henry died in real life
melinda08 chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
"Brandon! Stop eating the trash and come on!"

I lol'd at that. Love that they got the happy meals for free!
melinda08 chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Im glad they got away from those boys. Punky sure had a lot of guts, you had her down pat!
melinda08 chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
very creative. Good old Brandon!
melinda08 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
the one episode I remember is when Cherie was trapped in the fridge and I was scared of fridges for weeks lol. love your story!
melinda08 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
great start to your story. I love Brandon! :) Looking forward to what happens next. I used to watch PB all the time and was sad when it was cancelled