Reviews for Punky's Great Adventure
Heart of the Demons chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
What a majorly epic story you've written. Punky and Cherie are truly the best of friends, so it's only right that you're able to write about them. Chicago is their home, but it can be unsettling at times, as they found out. You understand the "Punky" universe well. Hopefully you'll continue to write in that universe. :o3
Mary Rose chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
That was a fun story. I'm glad they got home safe. It was the perfect ending to their great adventurous day.
daijah chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
hey everyone I love to party real hard yeah!
SennaFan4ever chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Hi! This chapter was really good! A little short, but good. I can't wait for more! I have a feeling Punky's Punky Power is going to get them in a world of trouble!
SennaFan4ever chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Aww! Brandon is so cute! I can't wait for more. This chapter was really awesome! I really enjoyed it!
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hi! I really like this story so far! It's just like an episode of the show! I LOVE PB and it's one of my favorite shows! I'm def going to continue reading this story!

God bless
samanddianefan10 chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
This is one of your best stories! :) very satisfying! Did you know the guy that sang the PB song also wrote and sang the song for Cheers? sorry couldn't help it. He wrote me a very nice email once. Sorry back to topic. These PB songs suit you very well and I hope you write more of them soon. Anything you write would be awesome.
samanddianefan10 chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
Mr. T- that's funny. I figured they would get in trouble with Henry- they always do
samanddianefan10 chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
loved this chapter. was so sad when Henry died in real life
samanddianefan10 chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
"Brandon! Stop eating the trash and come on!"

I lol'd at that. Love that they got the happy meals for free!
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Im glad they got away from those boys. Punky sure had a lot of guts, you had her down pat!
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
very creative. Good old Brandon!
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
the one episode I remember is when Cherie was trapped in the fridge and I was scared of fridges for weeks lol. love your story!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
great start to your story. I love Brandon! :) Looking forward to what happens next. I used to watch PB all the time and was sad when it was cancelled