Reviews for Harry Potter and His Guardians
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
My heart is split it two
Carlyn858 chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Oh my god... My heart! It really brings light to all that Harry suffered, in a short, brilliantly written peice. I commend you on such an amazing peice of writing. I really wish that this could have been closer to canon, because I know just having Sirius and Remus there would have helped him so much, but no, he withdrew on himself and though they didn't want to hear that, they had their own worries... Ect. You have captured the characters; and what and how they would respond to each of Harrys sufferings or turmoils. I loved it so so much, just brilliant!
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
This story is bittersweet. It's sweet because Harry finally has a family. Remus is like a mom and Serious like a dad. I mean they live together and play these roles in a way. I don't know if that was your purpose but still.
Bitter because Harry had to go through all these. It's really sad how Harry was always abused. I don't get how Dumbledoor allowed his aunt and uncle to treat him that way. He was just a kid
gleefanforever09 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
love it please write more
ShadowPaws2002 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
this was great! iluvitsomuch!
MiraMira chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
So sweet! I really loved how you made Harry use the mirror to call his guardians so no one got hurt and everyone lives happily ever after! :)
Mentathial chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
lovely!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Terrific!
Cherry Hall chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Really good work
Maya chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This is so perfect. Thank you for such a wonderful piece.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I really love this one-shot. It's well writting. There is enough description and dialogue, there's a good balance beteewn the two.

I could also really feel the emotions froom the caracters.

Great job!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh my gosh this is an awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Excellent! Truly excellent! i loved how accurate you where with the original story line, other than a few key components. I think you really captured how would be feeling given the current situation! You are an amazing writer! Kepp on being great!

-Flyfree
EmmyR chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Very well done, I enjoyed this story immensely, keep up the good work.
Periwinkle Kitty chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Dear Padfoot-Moony-Pronglet

This story is well punctuated and spelled, which overall makes it enjoyable and pleasant to read. I also liked the plot, which was well planned. I especially enjoyed the thought you clearly put into accurately portraying each of the characters, such as the fact that Harry has a tendency, in your story, to use silencing charms. It adds to believability.

I have one suggestion for future writing, however.

Anton Chekhov once said, "Do not tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass".

While you are a good writer, you frequently tell instead of show in this story. I suppose the brevity of the story may make this difficult to avoid, but you may want to consider showing instead of telling to a greater extent in your stories.

For instance, in this story, you wrote, "... Remus said, while gathering Harry into his arms, as though a small child, though Harry did not mind. He carried Harry to his room, and placed him in his bed, running his fingers through Harry's hair, knowing it relaxed him, no matter what".

While the emotion is these sentences is well done, you could describe how Harry was relaxing in place of saying that having Remus's fingers running through his hair relaxed him.

Thank you for taking the time to write this story.

I enjoyed it!