Reviews for Why Me? :
EggrollEmpress chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
It has potential, really it does. I think you should either get a BETA to check for anything or just read it out loud to yourself. That always seems to help me find errors I overlooked. :)
masquradeXD chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Dude, I love the story, and the plot, but you are kind of rushing the story.
The Other Side of Sanity chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Pls continue on with the story
Interested Reader chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I just read this for the first time today and I think you should update. I like the idea and I LOVE Jaggie, however, I think it would be way better if the characters were more in character and if the chapters were longer to develop the story more. Also, your grammar could be adjusted slightly and I know you said that you were upset with it, so just make sure to redeem yourself with the next chapter!

Update please!
The Other Side of Sanity chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Update
NCISlover96 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Why is chapter two the same as chapter one?
Iheartlovinglove chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
this seems pretty good : ) please continue! but I agree with jaggieluver001 that your next chapters need more structure, I'm sure you'll do an awesome job
Im not a sucker chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Sacre bloody bleu! I also know spanish!
Sarah chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
U SUCK THE SECOND CHAPTER IS THE SAME AS THE FIRST!1 u need to work on that better! im just gonna use up all the characters with exclamation marks cuz im very mad at you!*scream*!this critique is definetly not well rounded!1! 6 thousand charachters to go!5 thousand charachters to go!4 thousand characters to go!3 thousand charachters to go!2 thousand charachters to go!1 thousand charachter to go!never write again you fooled all of us!
Jaggie luver 001 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
good, but i think it need more structure though...
Remus'Girl-Jaggie-Bade chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
AWESOME story! Want more!
manjotc chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
OOOOOOPS! lmao.

sorry just changed it. and yeah update will be added tonight :)
Christy chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Nice story

Is ther gunna be a second chapter? Cuz if ther is than i dont think it is a oneshot

Anyways hope there is a second chappy though

~ christy