Reviews for Everto
CandyBurst chapter 1 . 9/3
This was a beautiful story, thank you!
Gomizia chapter 39 . 6/30/2018
THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL ENDING. but i wish there was a real epilogue, you know, the wedding!
But i'm so glad everyone is safe, little Holly is safe, Ino is safe, Shikamaru is safe. And Naruto and Hinata are in each other's arms. But you know, the wedding... I want the wedding! (and the honeymoon)
So i want to talk about the last moment in the epilogue. What did Hinata mean when she said "right here?" like... Naruto's orange bedroom? After the wedding? Or was it right now right there? *dirty thoughts*
Heheh, just wanted to say that i enjoyed this so much! Amazing plot (you're a genius!), badass scenes, badass hinata, dorky naruto! It's perfect! Simply adore this story.
Gomizia chapter 35 . 6/30/2018
i'm seriously worried about Ino, Shikamaru, and Holly. have i mentioned that i love ShikaIno here? I don't know if you'd make them endgame but i just love them here!
And NaruHina, gosh! Asking Hinata to continue kissing is just something Naruto would definitely do. And that is just adorable!
Gomizia chapter 34 . 6/30/2018
i really, really love this whole Naruto and Hinata's connected feelings thing. It's so cool!
Gomizia chapter 33 . 6/30/2018
FINALLY FINALLY THEY MEET ㅠㅠ
Gomizia chapter 32 . 6/30/2018
okay reading this chapter nearly physically hurt! i just! I need naruhina baaaaaack together :(
Gomizia chapter 31 . 6/30/2018
ohmy, i hope the demons tenten killed are kabuto's men
Gomizia chapter 28 . 6/30/2018
this is just mindblowing and great and awesome! And how is naruto always so bright and likeable, whether in anime or fanfictions. And i really fell in love with THIS naruto. And where is hinata? I hope she's okay, and the heartbreak! Poor naruto :(
Gomizia chapter 21 . 6/30/2018
ooohhhhhh is that the byakugan? definitely... she can see in the dark but she's clueless...
Fishies2 chapter 32 . 4/29/2018
Okay he's paid his dues
Fishies2 chapter 30 . 4/29/2018
Haha cute
Fishies2 chapter 29 . 4/29/2018
Love where this is heading
Fishies2 chapter 27 . 4/29/2018
Shitttt. Yes finally. Hope she doesn't just forgive him all so easily
Fishies2 chapter 26 . 4/29/2018
Urgh I hope she finds out soon
Fishies2 chapter 25 . 4/29/2018
Ain't a complete hinata fanfic unless she gets kidnapped. Unlikely, but I hope she gets out of there by herself