Reviews for Static Cling
Luna chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Well this was an emotional roller coaster. I'm gonna go sit in a pool of my own tears now. Damn.
FlyingWithTheWind chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
Oh my... This... This thing right here has to the best thing I have ever read. It has to be because ... Wow I just... Yeah. You did good :D
Firadraco chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Holy effing fuck. There are now words to describe the brilliance of this story. You stuck to the characters pretty well and stuck to the Supernatural definition of ghost fantastically. It was perfect and heart wrenching. I laughed and cried. I was really hoping for a happy ending, and there sorta kinda was...but you ended as it should have ended. Thank you for this contribution to the SPN fans. Please keep writing.
Solabriel chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
How can this possibly be so tragically heartbreaking and yet so freaking hilarious all at the same time? This gives me so many wonderful feels. I loved Dean's speech to Sam and the way that you write Adam.
ninjaeris13 chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
This was one the most heartbreaking, most hilarious Adam stories I've ever read (and I read a lot since there ain't much to begin with) and bravo for making it so awesome! OMG you have no idea how much I just wanna F%#$&* up those angels; what they did hurts me...cruel evil m#$#$#%$ *!%&$# $%$#Y%!

As you can see, this makes me angry but other than that Adam is a quirky little fucker and I like you portray of him and mentioning how SPN completely forgot about him after a mere mention in one episode of season 6, he was an awesome character and deserves more love and Jake Able is hotness.

Also, during the beginning fight of Ch. 9, I played the Gilgamesh Theme from FFXIII-2; seemed to fit with the awesome and funny of that chapter.

Anyway, after a long ranting review, thank you for an excellent story and I hop to read more of your stories in the future.
Catnatural chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
This was amazing, seriously! The song choices were epic and I loved your Adam! Wonder if SPN can be persuaded to use this as a new plot...
Cristalake chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
That was truly beautiful! Great story! And Carry On at the end was absolutely perfect! Wow. My soul trembled a bit!
kattastic999 chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
Every time I read this story I cryu.
FTA92 chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
You... you... freaking genius... That was just perfect, I loved it. Great Job!
Smegs32 chapter 11 . 11/23/2011
Wow, was this a sad fic. I'm really glad you let something good happen to Adam... that kid sure needs a break (in cannon and your fic). I was always angry at the brothers in that they didn't even really *try* to help Adam. Just because they only found out about him a few years back when he was already dead doesn't mean he isn't still their brother! That always pissed me off. I liked your fight scenes, I could actually see them as if they were playing in front of me on the TV. Great job on your story! (I'd write a better review but it's been a long day...) Even though I don't watch the show, have fun with your writing on the Glee fandom!
Laial chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
Oh my goodness. THIS.

I just... the pure emotion, anger and sadness and guilt and everything that you worked into this, was astounding. I'm not even kidding right now, it takes a hell of a fic to actually send chills down my spine, to make me feel strong emotion. And somehow, you did it. I commend you- this was fantastic to read, and the ending was perfect. If anything, the only thing that I can say without sounding repetitive is WRITE MORE STORIES. PLEASE.
hauntedlittledoll chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
I do not have words for the quality and depth of this fic. I can not recommend it highly enough, or even summarize my favorite parts.

I would be required to quote the entire thing. It's that perfect.
chocodrizzle chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
Oh. My. God.

I'm just completely and utterly speechless.

Just blown away by how fucking AWESOME this story is.

I just.. god. I don't even have the right words to explain it.

My mind is still reeling from this story.

The way you tied everything together, their personalities, EVERYTHING. I'm sorry, I wanted to leave you this amazing review, but I'm just astounded by how freaking GOOD this story was.

Please, PLEASE, keep writing Adam stories. You are, BY FAR, the best Adam writer I have ever had the chance to read. Actually, not just for Adam, but best author in general.

Seriously, kudos to you. This story is CRAZY good.
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
O. M. F. G. I am seriously bawling right now. :'( This was so freaking amazing and I loved it so much! Poor Adam! God, I just wanted to hug him the entire time. I love that Dean and Sam finally took some freaking time to reflect on their little brother. So upset that it's not on the show. Seriously? Is Adam just going to rot in the cage for all eternity? Jackasses! Ugh, sorry. Mini tangent. Anyway, definitely one of the best SPN fics I've ever read. You. Are. Totally. Awesome.

xoxo Much Love, Britt
highflyer87 chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
I can't even begin to explain how amazing this story is. I laughed, I was scared (literally...don't read this in the dark in the middle of the night), I freaking cried. I don't know how you do it, but you manage to make everything right in the world again just by writing these stories. So, thank you for that. Please please don't ever stop writing these Adam fics.