Reviews for Devil Ears and Angel Eyes
crazyone256 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
If you don't write a second chapter, I will cry.
Inkflower16 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
A sequel please ! :)
SubstandardProducer chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
O HAI I FOUND YOUR FANFIC.
skiing Pelican chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I liked it. I like Spock/Mccoy Slash :) But always announce it, not everybody likes every Slashcombo or Slash at all (I hate Kirk/Spock - makes my stomache turn - and I'm very happy if there is a warning).

It seemd to me to be a dialoge, cut out of a much longer story. Maybe you can build on that?
VAPX007 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Hi Umino,

Since you mentioned you were having this difficulty, here's some advice on mis-en-scene and other bric-a-brac:

You can pan out your background/plot a bit using things like:

Colourful, starry inky black, green skies over Delta Vegas, the sound of buzzing circuitry, walls ... technobabble ... plants ... Anything!

You started sketching a situational status analysis which IMO is good enough for this short skit:

To finish a regular story you really do need a bit more resolution to it. McCoy stubbornly does not like it, but he SHOULD understand it. He's a trained starfleet officer, as well as a doctor.

To be honest:

I did like your skit ... up to the point that it suddenly turned into slash and ended. It was going along quite accurately ... till the ending.

I'm not sure which part in the ending disturbs me more, the out-of-character copious-alcohol-imbibement of a dutiful and devoted starfleet officer and permanently on-call physician ... or the slash.

But ON the other hand the rest was good!

Please keep writing regardless of any kind of review you may get, especially the ones that don't exist. Write to please yourself.

I hope I've said something helpful for you in all this.

Your fellow writer,

VAPX007
J0j2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Okay fic, fairly well in character.

I don't love that there's not that much plotline, but a pretty okay first fic. I personally do not like slashes, no, I actually hate them. Can I ask if there was a love interest between them, because I'm assuming yes. (I'm sorry, sometimes it's not entirely clear to me.)
sunsetofdoom chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
By the gods, there was so much cheese in that it gave me a heart attack. Almost as bad as my own works, I dare say.

Really, though, you've got potential, with an actual good grasp of the character's personslities; goddess knows I'm still working on that. I'd be glad to share some tips I've learned:

A: Spock and McCoy are two people very different, and yet very the same. I'd say instead of saying anything out loud, both the stubborn bastards would be fighting to keep their dirty little secret shoved back in the recesses of their subconcious, where they belong. Anything but saying it out loud.

B: if you want to emphasize anything, don't use ALL CAPS; it looks rather juvenile and sloppy. Italics are way, way better.

C: ummm... I can't think of a C... OH MY GODS I MADE A SMILEY!

Haha. I really hope you found something helpful in there. If you didn't, it's fine; it's eleven at night, there's a solid probability I'm just talking out of my ass anyways.

Good luck with future stories!
cricket5144 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Oh wow! I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, and I hope that it will not be a one-shot! I would love to see how you develop the relationship between Spock and Bones even more, and hopefully they can both admit to each other their feelings! This was really great, and I don't think it was poorly written at all! Take pride in this story! I think it could become a great multi-chapter fic! Please continue onto chapter 2!