Reviews for Life Changes When did I stop caring?
3buffy3 chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
I see you haven't updated this story for a long time. Have you abandoned it? Please don't. I would like to see this story be continued.
MBB chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
Hey, I'm intregued, how are you going to play this? runnign along with the Cordelius/jasmine arc just fitting Xander in to replace Connor, or are yous etting up something completely new?

Also, I can email you the full season transcripts of btvs s1-6 and ATS s1 & 2 (need to get the others by epoisode online) if you want, so you can read and check for details. Or you should ask your Betareader for the details.
lordanhur chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
great keep it comming
lexie chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
plz continue! i've been waiting lolz..but take ur time..i luv this story so far!
ally chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
continue! uh oh..a love square..lolz..keep up the good work..
eddie29456 chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
Good. I believe Fred's last name is Burkle.
Sandra chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
Great start, Cordy and Xander are my fav BTVS couple. They are so cute together, and are hilarious when they fight! Hurry with the next chapter.

~Sandy~
Steve chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
I like it. Xander & Gunn should bond since Gunn had to dust his sister & Xander's first vampire to dust was Jesse, who was like a brother to him. Wesley should impress Xander with how much he has changed. Meanwhile, don't forget that Xander is a skilled carpenter now who should be able to work in construction anywhere in LA. That should impress Cordy & depress Angel & Conner...
H chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
wow i like it - please update soon
Blackguard chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
intersting fic please update soon.
goblz chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
Great story so far! Love X/C, I'm looking forward to reading more.
Moony chapter 2 . 3/9/2002
Okay Hidden Angel, sorry this doesn't really pertain to this story per se (although it is a good story as well, you are an excellent writer by the way :) ) but are you ever going to continue your Ginny and Seamus story: "Someone to Love" I found that story first because I am an absolute G/S shipper and you wrote the best fic about the couple and I absolutely adore it! And I really hope you plan to continue it...I noticed the update on "Someone to Love" was like five months ago and this has been your most recent update so if you keep checking reviews for this fic I hope you will consider continuing your Ginny and Seamus story because it would make a lot of people very happy. I understand about time issues because I have them too..I am currently in the midst of writting a G/S fic so I know its hard to find time to write, but I just think you are an awesome writer and I would love to see where you go with that fic! By the way I am sorry once again that this doesn't pertain to Buffy and is about Harry Potter lol but I just thought this was the best way to reach you!
MagnusXXN chapter 2 . 3/3/2002
Angel Investigations : We help the helpless.

Thats the name. SO far your doing well with

your story. Not many people are still

Xander/Cordy fans. But I'm glad there are

still a few. Just woundering will Xander and

Angel/Dead-Boy be getting into any fights?

Just wounderin.

Email if you'd like

): )
Amelia chapter 2 . 3/3/2002
More please :)
amy chapter 2 . 3/3/2002
angel investigations, and there is a girl that wokrs there now her name is fred and angel has a son named connor he's a baby