Reviews for Well Serviced
jackie chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
mmmm smut
EternallyCullen chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Hot damn girlie... seriousl bow, why did I read Mechanicward at 2am? I will be getting hubs to bring his overalls home from work tomorrow! X
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is one hot service call. I am sure that car got taken care of as well.
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I was sent by ColdPlayWhore and I'm soooooo glad she rec'd this! I loved it. Who can resist sex on the hood of a car! Great job.
twiluvr808 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
LOVED it! very very good and steamy **thumbs up**
Rosalynn chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
that was cute, fluffy, and steamy all rolled into one :)
shpwhitney chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
So, this was amazing! I love the plot line, in that I think you rarely see MechanicWard (at least I haven't seen him too often, and i really thought the interactions and the buildup was great! Loved the lemons, you have a gift - I was holding my breath at times!
melissaa12 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
So yummy and nasty! Who wouldn't want a hot mechanic to give it to them on the hood of a hot car?
shewoolf chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Just EXACTLY WHERE is this garage? I've git a Grand Marquis that needs servicing!
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I absolutely loved the ending.
katara Y.O.U chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
this was great love how u ended it ;)
WriterMegg chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
OMG! Amazing! Just amazing!
Euza7778 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh you guys! I love you!

So damn glad I saw this recommended on Twitter.

It was well written and so deliciously citrucy. Sexy as hell! Edward... Unf! Lucky, lucky Bella.

I can't wait to read your other fics 3

-Euri
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Hiya! :) Surprised to see me over here? This story was added to a C2 I subscribe to and boy was I susprised to see who the authors were :)

You guys did a great job. It was sweet and really hot! Thanks for writing :)
jamespotterthefirst chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This was extremely well-written! Normally, my critique would be, "They fell in love unrealistically fast" but it felt natural. And for that, I congratulate you :-) Splendid job!