Reviews for LA Knights & Emerald Flame: Stolen Youth
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
If not me then who?

If not now then when?

For life to mean anything you have to take a stand sometime.

I like the idea of tossing the Snake-Mayor into the sun.

And I think what is needed for the girls to be happy is for them to tie Xander up(or down) and just ride him until he's broken to the saddle. Hints seem not to work.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
nice
PhoenixFTW chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I really like the series, but it's kind of annoying that the each "book" in the series is the length of a single chapter in almost all the other series I read. Whenever I want to hit the 'next chapter' button, I have to stop myself, go back to your profile, and scroll through 88 other stories, then click that link to keep reading. It breaks the flow of the story, and is really annoying. Other than that, I have no real criticisms.
Kamagong chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
It'll be REAL funny if John Spartan somehow ends up becoming the Commissioner to Jarod's Batman...
Gundum M chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
nice. glad to see this series updated
Morrolan chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Looking forward to the next bit.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Great fun there, and really enjoyed how each group of heros went after the problem there, and that Wilkins has definitely got some common sense after ll, not like most fics show him.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
good
sparky555 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Hmm, keep it coming!
Assassin of Ith chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Hehehe the amounts of 'squee!' this produced from me are immeasurable.
AnimaLynx chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
So when part two comes out will this mean that it goes before amber or after it in a time line?

Will there be allot more in this series? Or are you making plans to end it any time soon, would you not and continue please.

Thanks for writing this,

ALx

PS: If you want I could upload a .html file of the entire series in chronological order? Just if your interested... let me know.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Love this!
sparky555 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Haa, the world is sliding sideways into the comic book! Can't wait to see how screwy things get!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Nice start, and was cool to see Bats, even if it's Jarod pretending, to be taken off balance for once, rather than him being able to spook everyone else, LOL.