Reviews for High Dive
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This was funny and so sweet :)
hermionelanelk chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So sweet!
Talhiri chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
very good, nicely done. I was amused greatly.
Gwaeren chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
That was hilarious - and beautiful. Brilliantly done.
Yukimura Akira chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh god, it cracked me up with that cup size line. I had to keep myself from bursting into laughter. Great job, you've done it again. More, please! I beg of you! :D
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
yes thats what lovers should do :D 3333333
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I loved it! Fave line:

(She is almost certain she has gone down a cup size)
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Yet another story I really love. It's such a beautiful story. I've always known Haruka to be sweet under that tough girl exterior and you show that wonderfully here. Excellent work!
MRAZI chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
What a cute story xDD

Poor Haruka, it was worth it though nwn
imjce chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
It's so sweet that Haruka will do anything for Michiru...even jumping off the deep end just to see her smile. I bet Haruka's had a lot of practice though. Cause think about it. Slipping off the dive board at just the right angle to make it look like an accident is well...difficult. Plus, that and the fact that Haruka didn't actually hurt herself, that takes skills. Huh? OCD? Bitch? How rude!

Next time Michiru's sad & depressed, Haruka can save herself the aches & sores by simply giving Michiru some Prozac! That'll get her happy HAPPY in no time. Haven't you seen the commercials? With the smiling balls bouncing down the pavement road in a park? It looks so happy. I know what you're thinking...You're thinking: What the hell is this bitch talking about! Again with the bitch! Why do you insist on calling me a bitch? That's just mean. That's steal your lunch money mean. That's playing tag no-tag-back mean. That's blowing out the candles on the cake when its not your birthday mean.

w-w-w-w-w-w-e-e-e-e-e-e-e (You're lucky I still have it in me to wee after your mean outbursts! Delusional anyone...?)
Mantaray chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
If love is a sweet tyranny, Haruka is indeed a slave of love. She can't complain when you are looking forward for just a smile from her beloved. Actually, I am want to know what Michiru saw all the hard works her lover subtly did to please her. If you can make it, I think this short story would be a perfect.
The Silent Scream chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I think I nearly laughed as hard as Michiru at this. Amazing writing, at first it was "just" cute how Haruka did all that things for Michiru and the ending was absolutely hilarious. Great job :D
DontThinkICare chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
AwI thought it was really cute, a little too short for me but definatly an A! I thought it was pretty well focued on how they are,and just a few spelling things(I always miss those too!) but above all really good.

-Cossette
xX Mothwing Xx chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That was so sweet and funny :) and very well written :-)
shetan83 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
AHAHAHA! Haruka is sooooo whipped. Can we say whipped? Whipped beyond whipped.

But oh so cute. The clumsy kiss at the end is ridiculously cute as well. Ahaha, oh man, Michiru is SO lucky. Good thing she knows it.