Reviews for The Miss Bennets Set Forth
themaltesefalcon chapter 25 . 7/17
Thank you for this! So well done!
LadyDisdain2014 chapter 25 . 7/3
This too was completely charming. I love the slow evolution of Kitty and Mary's maturity and becoming friends.
NapEnthusiast chapter 25 . 4/15
Thank you for this amazing story! I have read it with great pleasureit was so much fun! I think Kitty and Mary were very much in character and their character development was amazing. The friendship between the two sisters really warmed my heart and I liked all the other characters you introduced very much. To me, Kitty has always been more sensible than Lydia and so I liked that she got to embrace this side of herself rather than marrying Mr. Price. I have fallen in love with all of these characters but Mrs. Bennett will forever annoy me immensely and your story has only increased this feeling! I'm sure I will reread this fanfiction several times and I hope you will write more (maybe a Sequel about Mary and Robert Hart for I would like to know how their love story ends). Your style of writing is amazing and, as well as the plot, captivating!
marda5 chapter 4 . 1/22
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 25 . 10/28/2016
Good work!
fernandfeather chapter 25 . 5/31/2016
I love your writing. This was really enjoyable to read and I liked the details each character got.
Atka-Jane chapter 25 . 2/24/2016
Awh. The best Bennet middle siblings fic ever I reckon. My heart swells from reading the final chapters of this story. I love this very much. I really really really love it! I can't explain with enough words of how much I love this story, the happy ending for Kitty, the closeness of Bennet sisters with their friends, the growth these sisters go through, the adulthood and maturity of state of mind, of how the Bennet sisters actively search for their own happy endings, of how they BOTH take control of their love life - with Kitty confessing her feelings for Oliver Finch first, and with Mary ... you know what she does and confesses to Robert FIRST at Rosa's wedding ball ;) I really really like this. It's so sweet and fluffy, just the perfect amount of further ruining my expectation of marriage by increasing my expectation in men - they should be a gentleman with integrity like finch, pleasant and easy converser like hart and funny and caring like theo hart. sighs... I'm doomed. My mind is satisfied but my heart really desires more now
ElenielK chapter 18 . 2/10/2016
I'm really enjoying your story. You made Kitty sound exactly as silly as she should be without reducing her to a ridiculous caricature of silliness, and Mary - although I regret not finding enough quotes - a lecturing, sometimes overly self-righteous prig. The slow progress of the story should have been boring, but I loved how every single chapters are so long, providing excellent study of those two characters. However, I feel Miss Hart is too perfect considering her young age(and I thought Jane with her almost boring personality and Elizabeth with her judgmental tongue perfect enough) and am convinced Kitty in this story will have difficult marriage with Mr. Finch because difference in their characters make Lizzy and Mr. Darcy's seem like the perfect marriage between like-minded people.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing this review is to point out two irregularities which stuck out in this otherwise excellent story. First, Kitty and Mary frequently enjoys time alone with a gentleman in enclosed spaces, not due to unforeseen circumstances but naturally as if the private setting is generally allowed. Mary walks out unescorted and sit out an entire ball with a gentleman. Second, they allow gentlemen private correspondences. Those actions are all highly improper, and I'm sure you can easily recall how being chaperoned, even for engaged couples, was of utmost importance.
Hoshihime08 chapter 25 . 1/18/2016
That was lovely. Thanks for sharing this story!
Ansku chapter 25 . 9/6/2015
Well done :)
patty.clark.792 chapter 25 . 7/4/2015
Grand story.. And so very very well done.. thank you.
Lady Mage chapter 25 . 6/14/2015
Brilliantly done! I have been riveted all evening and absolutely LOVED this story. Bravo! Look forward to reading more of your work in the future!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Mary's about to give me a case of the nerves!
Amaleea chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
Love this story! I was very happy with your characterizations of the Bennet girls and how you changed them for the better in the end. I think you captured most of the characters' personalities very well. It was beautifully done.

The only personality I wish could have been dived into more was Oliver Finch's. You did a good job with his character but for some reason that I can not pin down, I don't feel like I know the heart of his personality very well. His actions and words speak loud of the good man that he is, but I guess I wished to know him a bit more.

Or maybe, I just wished to read more of the letters between Kitty and Oliver. I feel that is where she fell in love with him so I wished to see them interact more in that.

Oh well, you did a wonderful job otherwise so this seems like a very little thing. I will read your sequel to this story soon.
Contrari Mari chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
Oh joy! A sequel! Now I can relax and fidget for the sequel to make it's appearance. Those of us that read this and Miss de Bourgh In Bath love these stories and these characters. I was lucky to discover the stories when they were already finished, so all. I had to do was make time to enjoy them, and I did. It should make for hilarious reading when Mary and Mrs. Bennet will be trading barbs at Longbourn during the sequel. I am truly looking forward to seeing what happens to Mary and all of her friends and relatives. I am still hoping that Anne's mother relents now that she is a grandmother. I suppose it is too much to hope that Mrs. Bennet will ever be sensible, so we will have to take her as we find her. Again, I am sorry that this story is ending for now, but look forward to the future sequel(s)!