Reviews for The Miss Bennets Set Forth
QOP chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
I hope Georgiana will find love too. Perhaps with her cousin, the viscount, and it could be the subject of your next fanfic ;)
Anyway, as I've already so often said, it's particularly agreable to read what you write. Please continue. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
ManedWolf chapter 23 . 12/26/2012
You have no idea how impatient I have been, waiting for this chapter.

I'm very glad Kitty finally starts to return Mr. Finch's love, and I think she has matured a lot. So has Mary.
r1965rd chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
It's hard to get into this story because the main characters are so hard to like. Mary's determined to be find no pleasure in any activity and Kitty is selfish and foolish. Between the two main characters, Kitty is the more irritating one.
a-katie chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
Oh no! I didn't realize I had started an unfinished story! I am so in love with it I do hope it will be finished. I must say I have soo enjoyed it thus far. It made me laugh often and sigh girlishly. How lovable you've made Kitty and Mary. My only critique would be when the story tells you 'what sort of story this is' it jolts the reader out of the beautiful tone and rhythm you've weaved. But please keep writing, we must know what happens!
a-katie chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
i adore this story, its strange i see so much of myself in both kitty and mary. and although it seems impossible to be two things so different, i am content to connect to each of their endearing quirks and hope one day my own will find a worthy suitor such as Mr. Robert Hart, for i find he is indeed my favorite of the two (the other being Mr. Finch of course). and now i find that after being submersed in this story for quite some time, my review of it sounds quite like it. i am easily influenced!
a-katie chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
That was my abslolute favorite "non-declaration" declaration of love I've ever read! Robert and Mary are the most adorable couple. There conversation was delightful. I am pleasantly surprised that I cannot tear myself away from this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
Great update. Interesting how Kitty persists on thinking of matches for Mr. Finch.
can't think chapter 22 . 12/4/2012
"Kitty's last thought, as she laid her head upon the downy pillow, was the unexpected realization Mr. Finch might do very well for Georgiana;"

NO! HE'S FOR YOU KITTY!

"and though the idea had a faint glow of inspiration, she found that it did not please her as much as it should."

YES! HAHA!

argh, Mrs. Bennet bugged me when she kept going on about Mr. Hart. Have some consideration for your daughter's feelings! I hate it when people bug me about my singleness. Just leave me alone and have some consideration! Stop making me feel worse! :
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I quite enjoyed the first chapter. The characters are lovely, I especially thought you captured Mr. Bennet's sarcasm and wit, his remarks always brought a smile. The way it's written feels very much like other Jane Austen stories, good job. One of my favorite lines is where Mary scurries back to her 'mental safe haven of melancholy and disdain.' I like both Kitty and Mary equaly which is nice. And I'm kinda hoping Mary ends up with the young Mr. Hart, it would be unexpected. What will he be like I wonder. I will keep reading to find out!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
This was a lovely chapter. Have you ever thought about finding a publisher and printing your stories as books? Also, because I'm selfish and don't want to say goodbye to your writing, might you start "something-of-a-sequel" to The Miss Bennets Set Forth about Georgiana? Thanks for updating!
bubblyperfection chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
Yay! Thanks for the update! :)
Kar chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
I'm enjoying this but it's time for Mr Finch and Dr Hart to show up again. Time for the wedding.

Also time to hear about Price's unfortunate ending.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/2/2012
I always look forward to updates. I can't wait for Kitty's eyes to be fully opened concerning her feelings for Mr Finch. It was cute to see the three young girls spending time together. I hope Darcy sees how much Mary and Kitty have changed.
Bonbonnett chapter 22 . 12/2/2012
What a happy picture you paint - if only Mrs. Bennet would leave off her endless plaint!
Crookshank chapter 22 . 12/2/2012
Your new chapter is exactly what i needed just now. I read it with great pleasure. Christmas season at Pemberley seem to be very quiet and joyful at the same time, like i wish to spend every Christmas.

I've come to love Kitty character with her new wisdom, sympathetic character and sense of family.

Thank you very much for posting.
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »