Reviews for The Miss Bennets Set Forth
QOP chapter 22 . 12/2/2012
Kitty seems to have become a second Emma Woodhouse :)
Avanell chapter 22 . 12/1/2012
Beautiful update! Loved it all!
Dwarf chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
Awww! I thought this was already finished, and so when I started chap 21 I was thinking 'Dang, she sure is talented to wrap everything up in one chapter!'. :P But at the same time, I'm excited that there's still more to come, and I can't wait for an update! I hope this story goes on and on and on, as I totally love it. Please write more! :)) And, should you be so inclined, were you to write another Pride & Prej fanfic, I will be a most devoted reader and do my best to slather praise in reviews. :DD (Is insanely hopeful another story will come after this one...however I do realize how big a commitment that would be and how busy you must be)

There are just so many things I love about this story...how incredibly true to canon the characters are, how talented you are in writing it, how the plot is well done, how deliciously long the chapters are...I just love your writing!

It is so heartwarming to see Mary and Kitty becoming closer as sisters, and beginning to enjoy a sisterly affection for each other, Mary especially since it seems she never really got to experience that growing up. And I'm so happy for Kitty that she has made great strides towards growing up, and realizing that life is not a novel or a fairytale, but has realized there is so much more than the things she was involved with before. And how she's matured so much!
It's understandable how she is being careful in not 'falling in love' like she was, and painful as the whole Price business was, it has taught her so much. I'm beginning to be quite proud of her. :) But I do hope she meets with Finch soon and realizes that it was her all this time he's been in love with (for at least that's my interpretation of events, ever since he 'quietly offered his arm' to her at the concert and was rejected in favour of Price, I've been convinced he's in love with her, or at least likes her a great deal). But how she's changed has been fundamental for her to fall in love with Finch, as they both would have been miserable had the former flighty Kitty thought she was in love with him.

And Mary realizing she's in love with Hart! Squee! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Oh and Mr. B is an incredible and funny character as always, I'm glad he caught the glimmerings of how his daughters have changed, and I hope their relationship improves too. Much as I like him as a character, I feel he has neglected his family too much. -.-
-Dwarf-
Dwarf chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
I hopped on over here after reading 'Miss de Bourgh in Bath'...at least i think that was the title. ;) I'm very happy you wrote a sequel, it's quite fun to read about the Harts again (although I wish there was a story from Rosamond's viewpoint perhaps, she's a very intriguing character).

Anyways, just wanted to say how much I love your stories, and I'm glad Kitty is beginning to realize there's something wrong. Now if she'll just hurry up and realize that Finch likes (or perhaps its liked, now?) her, and that indeed he's a much better man. :D I see the first glimmerings of sense in her, and it's most satisfactory. :) Although she has to come to it on her own, it's something she has to do and no one else can force her into it, despite how hard Mary tries.

And Mary! Her relationship with Robert is quite cute. ;-) It's so neat to watch as her character is slowly starting to make progress (reading novels no less!); and Robert's observation that it's just her perspective that needs changing is an interesting insight. Your characterization of her is really good, spot on in fact. You have a rare grasp of writing true to cannon, realistic characters; it's so fun to read!

Thank you for your wonderful stories. :) Although...I really want them (Mary/Robert) to fall in love. I'm assuming they will by the end, however if they don't ...*mimics Lady Catherine* I will be most seriously displeased.

You have no idea how I'm longing to say that to someone. XD
Kathryn chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
I read your other P&P fanfic and loved it so I started reading this one and love it too.. I didnt realize, however, that it wasnt complete / finished! I am in torment now waiting for an update along with everyone else... please keep up the excellent work - we eagerly await the next chapter!
big fan chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
So happy to see you continuing with this story. It still feels so well characterized.
Chance2 chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
I've enjoyed this fic so much! I love how each of the 'courtships' (purposeful or inadvertant) are all different and all believable and in character. This is really beautifully written and feels very much inkeeping with Jane Austen's novels. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
Love this story - can't wait for the conclusion!
amaretto and coke chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I think the first time I found this story, you were on Chapter 3. I remember reading and being very pleased.

I came back yesterday (flu) and found that you have been remarkably busy indeed! Chapters 4-21 made me very happy and kept me glued to the screen for the entire day. Thanks for making a sick day ... tolerable. LOL.

(By the way, was highly amused by your opinion of Pamela and Tristam Shandy. I felt much the same when I first read both books.)
can't think chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
Aw, I love how much Kitty & Finch enjoy writing to each other and how much they miss each other. :) Now if we can just get Kitty to realize she loves Finch. But I understand it might take some time because of her problem with Mr. Price. And I'm loving how much she's been maturing and growing.

Anyway, good job on this chapter, but I can't wait for Kitty & Finch and Mary & Robert to be back in each other's company.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
An update! And such a lovely one too. I particularly enjoyed Mr Finch's letters - he's so sweet. Poor Kitty, still haunted by Mr. Price. It's perfectly understandable, but her sake I wish she wasn't.
MM chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
Terrific progress with Kitty and Oliver's friendship.
Avanell chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
Excellent update, even though I cannot wait for the ladies to see a certain pair of gentlemen again :D
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
Awesome update, as usual. It seems things are quite working themselves out, but it would be nice to have a big twist near the end, a la Lady Catherine vs. Elizabeth style.
Bonbonnett chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
Tsk! Miss Kitty! Corresponding with a young man - and yet you are not sure of his attachment to you nor yours to him! You are also still struck with the notion that he had feelings for Rosamond, wherein I give you leave to doubt the truth of your delusion. As for Mary, how steadfastly she stodges along on her track - she does seem to know her mind, though.
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »