Reviews for The Miss Bennets Set Forth
crookshank chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
Well, things are going very slowly! but it is precisely why I appreciate this story, so I savour it
irezei chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
Hi SwordSwallower,
What a relieve! I thought you had abandoned us. Thanks a lot for the new chapter, witty as ever. I adore your story and can't wait until Kitty finds out what love really is like and Mary develops some kind of yearning for Robert :-))) So: keep on writing, you know that you have readers who depend on you!
Irene
Anonimo chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
YAY! You updated, very well written chapter,wow I actually felt Kitty's boredom in Meryton, I would be. I can't wait to read what happens next. OH PLEASEEEEEEEEE continue it, ASAP.
janashe chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
Thank you for the update!
ManedWolf chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
Amazing as usual.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
Thanks for updating!
crazy-shy-izel chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Hello again!

I think Mary is closed-minded and to have more tolerance won't hurt her. But anyway I want to know who she manage herself in Bath.

I love long chapters! and I liked this one.

I hope you can post the 21 chapter soon.
lilvy chapter 20 . 10/2/2012
WOW, that was an AMAZING story, I LOVED IT I know I usually say this about other stories but I must say that I really do LOVE IT, Please tell me that you have not finished it, I want to very much read about Mr. Hart actually proposing to Mary.
Amber chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
Great chapter! I hope you've settled enough to write another chapter for us. I’m starving for more about my two new favorite characters.
If you’re still really busy then I hope that my review will at least remind you on your waiting readers
I’m also in school right now and this is one of my few reliefs from my busy work load.
Keep up the good work!
cir1967 chapter 20 . 9/7/2012
Love this sequel! Great all the other young pp ladies are having such fun in Bath. Please hurry with the next chapter!
can't think chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
lol, Mr. Bennet is so mean to his wife, hahaha.

I think how Mary rescued Kitty from having to talk about Mr. Price and Kitty repaid her by encouraging discussion about Mr. Hart. haha

Good chapter, though I do miss the Bath gang.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
"How could you take our interesting children, and replace them with these sensible strangers?" Yes, Mr. Bennet is very funny, though perhaps not a great father. I'm very happy you've updated; this chapter, even if it's shorter than your others, is longer than most writers can be obliged to post. So, thank you! I love the continued friendship between Mary and Kitty.

P.S Very clever, sticking to historical accuracy by having Kitty enclose her letter to Mr. Finch with a letter to his sister, Diana. I smiled when I read that. :) See? Smiley face!
Avanell chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
Great update, and looking forward to hopefully hearing what the men of Bath are thinking ;)

Have fun starting grad school...I know that feeling all too well although so much in the past. I'm sure you will be thriving in it.
Poisonous Gus chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
I was just longing for more Miss Bennets Set Forth and here it is! So now I'm torn between hoping Kitty has a season in London and hoping that Oliver Finch proposes shortly!

This is my first review but I've loved every moment of your Bath stories.
Bonbonnett chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
Mr.B just cannot leave his poor wife's nerves in peace - can he?
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »