Reviews for The Miss Bennets Set Forth
Amber chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
To start I just want to say that I really enjoy this story. I have not read a story like this in a long time and I was sad to put it down. Thank you for the refreshing read. It’s so well written and believable. You have made me fall in love with these two characters that are often overlooked. It would be amazing if you brought Lydia's character into the story as more than just in passing conversations. But this is your story and I won’t hound you with suggestions. I can’t wait for the next chapter! Please write another soon!
bubblyperfection chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I totally agree with Scarlett Princess's review. You should definitely find a publisher! Or at least make a kindle version or publish it yourself on Amazon createspace. It's really good :) I don't like Mr. Price! I'm on chapter 10.. ahh only 9 more chapters left. Please write more!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
I truly love how good you are being to Mary & Kitty. And appreciate your futures for them as being better than the one Miss Jane discribed for them. My only suggestion is to follow the advice of Miss Jane - you must be true to the time.

A lady only wrote to a man if she were engaged to marry him. Kitty could use a friend to deliver the letter to Mr. Finch. This is something we never think twice about now but in the Edwardian period it would be scandalous.

So Kitty could put her letter to Mr. Finch inside a letter to Miss Rose which requested it be given to Mr. Finch or Mr. R. Hart to give to Mr. Finch. Well, that got complicated!

I can hardly wait for spring!
Bonbonnett chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
The end of Summer and their stay in Bath; a beginning for Rose and Lord A; a reaffirmation for Mary and Robert; a realization that Kitty was wrong about Mr. Finch and Rose; and, best of all - a maturer relationship between the sisters. You certainly covered a lot of territory. The return to Longbourn was lovely, and Jane and Bingley were there to greet them, along with a happy announcement! So, what about Mr. Finch? When will he reappear - or will he?
anita chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
absolutely lovely! you've fleshed out kitty and mary so well; their character development has been just wonderful to see. i love their growing bond, maturity, and agency. your writing style, as always, is marvelous.
Avanell chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
Excellent update! So they are home again...can't wait for something to happen related to their lives in Bath. Love the sisterly affection and needing to talk again before falling asleep. No, it's not boring company Mary, it's your sisterly connection that has grown quite indeed with Kitty. So lovely! Can't wait for more!
can't think chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
Awww, I’m sad they left Bath, but I’m happy they’ll be back in the Spring. this chapter felt like the end or something :( lol

Robert and Mary’s “you’ll probably find someone more suitable for you, but I won’t” conversation was cute.

“Oliver Finch was quiet at this last meeting, drowned out for the most part by his more outspoken brothers and sisters; but their eyes met more than once, and each time they shared a smile.” _

“Mary turned to them for an instant, and then turned Robert again. He was regarding her fondly, and for a moment she felt the weight of his gaze. His gray eyes, warm and clever and thoughtful, held an infinite promise.” _

I love how Kitty started writing to Mr. Finch right away, on the carriage ride home. Heeheehee.

I also love how Mary and Kitty are so close now! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
A terrific update and I enjoyed Kitty and Mary chatting before heading to bed their first night home. With the Harts and all the other Bath friends that have come into their lives, both girls have made so much progress in self observation.

I liked Mary's chat with Robert and I'm looking forward to seeing how you bring Mr. Finch back into the picture.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
Ugh, I just love this story so much. *so-many-feelings* Thank you for updating. As always, this chapter was just a pleasure to read. *sigh* I'll just sit here, refreshing the page and waiting for chapter twenty... (Just kidding, except I'm not. I've really got nothing better to do. Is that sad? Who cares; this story does things to me. Cheers!) Please update soon; it's for my sanity.

P.S The Mr. Finch/Kitty friendship is so adorable, and he is so in love with, whether she realizes it or not.

P.S.S Mary Robert everlasting happiness (and fluff)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
Lovely chapter, it's always such a treat to see a new update. I love the new sisterly affection that is taking place and hope that they will remain good friends and confide in each other. Can't wait to see the development from here of when they will meet up with their Bath friends next. You always write such long chapters so they are worth the wait, Thank you, looking forward to the next installment.
Crookshank chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
Thank you for this excellent chapter. The sisterly relationship between Mary and Kitty is very sweet. And I liked Mr Bennet's surprise at discovering the changes in his daughters! Hope he won't say they are the silliest girls of England anymore
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
I was so excited when I saw that you updated, and you have not disappointed me in the least! This was so heartwarming and cute that I can hardly keep from smiling. Update soon or I shall die from waiting!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
Beautiful! I've waited for this chapter very impatiently. It's just as wonderful as I had imagined it.
HappyHufflepuff-RebelRavenclaw chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
ugh perfection. My only complaint is that though Lord Adlam is now engaged to one of the main characters, we know very little about his personality!
Scarlett Princess chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
You should think about finding a publisher, if you haven't already. I would buy your books. You should take a look at Meryton Press.
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »