Reviews for The Miss Bennets Set Forth
RegencyRomance27 chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
I loved the conversation about "young hart". I have been laughing so much at that. :D Reading the rest now. ;)
crazy-shy-izel chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hello!

I have the intention of write you a review in every chapter, but it probably came in low speed. And excuse my grammar, please, I know little English.

Anyhow, I like this story alot! Mary is a great character and I want to see her adventures. I think that the characters act like they would in the original story, wich makes this more interesting. Althought I think that Bingley and Jane must be with Darcy and Lizzie as their favorites friend and sister, but never mind.

Also I enjoy the long chapters, so thank you. This story caught my eye so I will keep reading it!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
this is a great story, I just wished I knew for you were taking us...
RainAndRomance chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
Is it wistful thinking that is marring my judgement, or is Mr Finch sweet on Kitty? Loving the development of Mary's character, and isn't Theodore Hart just perfection?
RainAndRomance chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Simply adore this story and cannot get enough of it! I was reading Pride and Prejudice at the same time, and love how well the characters follow on. Every night I've been checking for updates - please, please give me more? Thank you, thank you for allowing my favourite book to live on.
Nabakza chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
I am absolutely in love with this story. The characterization is constant and is, along with your other stories, so well written. I really cannot wait for the next chapter.
can't think chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
Oops! Mary put her foot in her mouth at the end there. Something tells me this will open a whole can of worms. lol

But..AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MARY ADMITTED SHE LOVES ROBERT! YAY! *dances* _ Even if it was just to Kitty it’s still awesome. And her conversation with him was so cute, you could just tell they were sad about their soon separation. And the “almost kiss”! eeek! So cute. And funny. I love how Kitty, of course, noticed it. I can’t help but wonder that their separation will make them miss each other so much he’ll show up at Longbourn with a proposal. That or as she’s climbing into the carriage he’ll swoop in, declare his love for her, and propose on the spot. Heh…I sound like Mrs. Bennet O_o

Loved the pillow fight between Mary and Kitty. _

LOL, I can’t help but think that when Kitty was talking to Rosamond about Mr. Finch and complimenting him that it made her appear to Rose that she was interested in Mr. Finch herself. hahaha

Glad to see Kitty has a more mature view of love and marriage now and that's she's more guarded not to "fall in love" with any handsome face. "for it is one thing to approach marriage very sensibly and practically, and it is quite another to take all the passion out of it. Perhaps I have been looking at it too romantically, but I think you are regarding it too logically." Hah, she even has a better understanding of it than her sister!

I’m kinda sad that they’re leaving so soon. I mean, now that Mr. Price is out of the picture there’s room for Finch to make his move, but not enough time! Argh! I love how he seems to be the young man that she talks to the easiest though. A lot of the things she says, however, can be misconstrued to sounding like she’s interested in him. I hope he doesn’t unintentionally get hurt. Ay yi yi…they’re just leaving at a bad time both for Kitty/Finch and Mary/Robert. I don’t think the separation will have put a stop to Mary and Robert, but I worry about Kitty and Finch since they’re just friends…

“Kitty immediately felt very fond of him. She sent another glance down the table. How could Rose be so blind to what was before her?”

How could YOU be so blind, silly Kitty. Gah! I wish I could jump right into this fanfic and snatch him for myself. Hahahahaha

I can’t help but think that Lord Adlam and Rose just got engaged...or will be now that everyone left the house.
JeanB chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
It's been awhile since I last reviewed anything at ffn so it took me a while to actually find the button (I was lokking for it in the drop down menue) but I simply habe to say how much I enjoyed it! Your character development ist great, the writing style is quite fitting as is the speech an the story is quite enganging. I'm looking forward to read more :)
RiaMarie81 chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
Love this! Keep up the good work. :)
Bonbonnett chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
Oh, Mama B - you simply cannot contain yourself! As for Kitty, she's about to get a shock over Lord Adlam and Rose, is she not? How funny that she could not see what was plain before her, but Kitty still has a lot to learn about people!
miscmis chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
That was a great heart-to-heart between the two sisters and I loved the teasing about Mr. Collins. The pillow tossing was great too.

I feel for Mary and her situation, not wanting to let her mother down.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
LOL, poor Mary, always dealing with her mother's rather over-the-top mood swings. I loved the sweet -can I call it?- pillow fight Mary and Kitty engaged in. ;D And there was more Mary scenes in this chapter (which made me happy!). I am convinced, at this point, that Kitty is entirely misreading who it is that Mr. Finch actually loves -that is, he almost definitely (if he is in love with anyone) is in love with Kitty, not Rosamond.

I could be reading too much into this, but I think that Mr. Finch saw Kitty's apparent distaste for Lord Adlam, and distress over Rosamond's potential engagement to him, as a dislike for marriage in general. If he were in love with her (which I think/hope he is), and wants to marry her, then that she's declared she doesn't want to marry anyone wouldn't exactly be happy news to him.

Anyway, thanks for updating. I love this story an inordinate amount and *may* have screamed when I saw there was another chapter up. :P
reviewer chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
you make me feel so happy. the irony of the mr finch/rose/kitty situation (i was bent over with laughter) and the ridiculousness of mary and everything... oh and that ending, some janx is going to go down for sure.

do believe me when i say that this is the most delightful fanfiction i have ever read and probably will ever read, and when you finish, even if you don't write another pride and prejudice fic, write some more jane austen stuff, or original stuff, because you really have a gift!
Avanell chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
Oh, I can only hope for Mary to be happy SOON with her Robert! I am worried, but hope any fears are for naught. Excellent update...wish I could remember the chapter where this was said: "We have discussed the matter in detail," she said stiffly, "and have agreed that, while we would each prefer to marry the other over anyone else, neither of us is, at the moment, ready to be married."

were they so clear with things? I can't recall. And Lord Adlam...or whatever, I get so confused with these 'extra' men, so was confused if he was related to Mr Finch or not? Still wondering about Mr Finch's thoughts on the ladies ;) Loved the conversations, but wished for more Mary and her own Hart :D The piano scene was fabulous

christmas at Pemberley? Is that where they shall go? Can't recall what else I meant to mention, but one last one...adored the sisters together in their room. How sweet!
notsosecretninja chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
I could rarely stop smiling during this chapter. It was just so... heartwarming. Mary's admission of love was perfect. I can't wait until Kitty gets a chance to talk to Rosamond so that she can get some things straight! Great update, as always!
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »