Reviews for The Miss Bennets Set Forth
Avanell chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
FANtastic new story! Love it already...and another chapter to update myself :)
QOP chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Oh, Mary with Robert, Kitty with a clergyman. This will be fun!
can't think chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
haha. very enjoyable chapter.

let me guess...I think it will end up Mary/Mr. Hart and Kitty/Mr. Finch...if he isn't really in love with Rosamond that is. I wouldn't be surprised if she just ran with her assumptions there. But I admit, there was a moment where I wondered if he did like her.

but then there was that whole instance of Mr. Hart accusing Rosamond of meeting someone at the pump, instead of getting water. and Mr. Finch said he wasn't going. I think Kitty is wrong.

Mr. Finch is cute with his shyness.
Raven E chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I am glad to see that you ar starting a new story. As far as school I know the feeling, all my good wishes to you.
NieNie chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Hurray! Hurry! A new story from the author of Miss deBourgh in Bath..I am so happy.
arsepoetica chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Looks like the beginning of another excellent story. I suspect that Mary will eventually find a reason to enjoy Bath and not feel so alone, and I'm very curious as to who it will be! And I'm also eager to see if the Bath waters can cure Kitty's silliness...
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Good to see another fic from you!

Your writing is as excellent as ever!

Hugs.

Sarah x
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Ahhhh, you have made me so happy. Mary and Kitty's story, with the Harts and co thrown in for good measure. I am going to enjoy this, I can tell. I've often wondered about those two - what the effects of Lydia's fall were on Kitty, and how Mary coped without having her sisters to hide behind.

They're both so interesting; Kitty, older than Lydia and yet always following her lead, and Mary, who actually often speaks with truth and wisdom, but unfortunatly dresses it up in such a way as to make it sound dull, lecture-like and, in some cases, insensitive (her comments after Lydia elopes are, I always think, a prime example of this).

Plus, of course, the Harts, one of my favourite OC families. I am curious to see them, especially Anne and Theo, from a different point of view - afterall, until now we have only known them from Anne's. And also how Anne deals with Kitty, if she continues to form a close firendship with Rose, for she always seemed a bit posessive of her first friend. Though maybe now she has Theo, and is more comfortable in herself and her place in the world, that will have abated somewhat.

One day I'll shock you with an incredibaly short review. Promise.

Update!

Emma
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Great stuff-Mary's attitude is priceless-she is so bent upon having a bad time. Kitty, on the other hand, is determined to enjoy herself. Wonderful contrast and conflict between the sisters to come.

Don't be too long with your update-now that you have actually been to Bath-I look forward to good atmosphere!
QOP chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh, my favourite writer is back! :D

I am glad you've been faithful to the book concerning Mary and Kitty (some tend to make Mary a modern clever girl, and Kitty a romantic sweet person, which is totally false)

Can't wait for the next chapter. How often will you post?
can't think chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
awww, poor Mary! :( lol.

awesome start! i enjoyed it immensely. you're a really great writer!

I am very fascinated by side characters too. (Mary is my favorite P&P character.) there's just something so interesting and mysterious about them.

and no worries about taking a long time to update! It takes me months and I doubt I'm as busy as you are. haha
A Nelson chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I love it! I hope it turns out as good as Miss de Bourgh in bath because I really liked that story!
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25