Reviews for The Miss Bennets Set Forth
Elivra26 chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
What are you talking about? Calling 'Miss de Bourgh' an aberration is an aberration in itself!

I LOVED this story, you are amazingly talented. No, really. There is a flow, a sort of engaging rhythm to your stories that keeps us hooked and happy -and it is no mean feat. You've captured one of Jane Austen's most unique skills -the careful lack of melodrama in her stories. Oh, there's lots of DRAMA(scandals and elopements and whatnot) but no overwhelmingly emotional affairs, and it's the same in your stories. It's one of the reasons why I adore Austen, that she can keep her readers engrossed without having to resort to horrifying deaths and gruesome tragedies. This is why I adore your writings too: Kitty's near-elopement with Mr. Price is no less thrilling, than, say, one of the more fanciful novels your lovely heroines read, and yet you balance that with such beautifully written calm interludes like the chapter in which Kitty and Mary return to Longbourn, and we readers read both those kinds of scenes with equal interest. Kudos to you, really!

As to your sequel, I simply cannot wait for it; you cannot imagine how glad I am that you're continuing. Seriously, I want entire stories like this each for Juliet, the Finch sisters, Miss Bingley(if you like -I must say I don't mind if you don't give HER a happy ending), Maria Lucas, Sophia Darcy, Elinor Hart, the Bingley twins, future Darcy, Bingley, Finch, Hart and Adlam progeny, and anyone else I've left out. I'm talking about all these stories BESIDES the planned sequel, of course!

Thank you so very much for such a lovely read -you have a wonderful talent, and don't ever stop writing!
notsosecretninja chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Beautiful ending! I'm looking forward to the sequel!
r1965rd chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
What a terrific ending. Especially, Kitty's talk with Mr. Bennett and the family gather for her wedding. I love how Kitty grew and matured. I guess the sequel will tell Mary's story? Will fans who followed this story, get email links to the sequel?
QueenAryaI chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
oh, please! do a mary's sequel for this story (and fast! hahaha).

i adore robert and i want to see how they will end up together.
Bonbonnett chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Wow! You, as always, did a fantastic job. I can't wait for your next opus, which I suspect will involve Mary. Don't let grad school get you down - it can be tough, but the results are worth the trouble!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
So glad Kitty got her happy ending. It was lovely to see her and Mary becoming closer.

Looking forward to the sequel and catching up with these wonderful characters that you have so masterfully brought to life
darcy'ssecretlove chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Please update soon II want to see Mary happy :)
irezei chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
I just loved the father-daughter talk, very lovely and touching!
Kar chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Wow, that was kind of a whrlwind ending. I expected half a chapter on Mrs Bennet's nerves on planning a wedding.

Sweet, I enjoyed the wedding scenes and lingering looks between the bride and groom.

Also glad to see Mary stand up to her mother. Hopefully for once and for all about marrying her off.

And of course we will need a sequel.
Kar chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
i Mary had begun talking, in a rather high-pitched and nervous tone, and so Kitty had pulled herself disgruntledly from her daydreams and indulged her sister's apparent need for conversation./i

Who are these creatures?

Seriously though, you've managed to build enough character in both to seem reasonable. Emotion and nerves getting to Mary and Kitty being pensive and thoughtful about seeing her would-be lover.
Amber chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Thank you SO much for this chapter. You don’t know how long I've waited to continue reading this. It is one, if not my most favorite fanfiction I have ever read (And I have read A lot). I will admit that I was a little sad that Mary didn’t get her happily ever after at the end but I hope that with your sequel she will finally marry her Mr. Hart.

I only would like to make one small suggestion to you about Mary and Robert.
It would be really interesting if you introduced another character into your story, a male who becomes close friends with Mary, (and maybe another romantic interest). I would love to see Robert show a little more interested in Mary and maybe become a little jealous of any competition. That way Mary won’t be so lonely while she waits for Him to finish school. It may also get Robert to admit to deeper feelings for Mary, so far all the feelings he portrays are very vague. We all know that he wishes to marry her but well…it’s just a suggestion.
Lol You can see how long I’ve thought about this huh. But it’s your story. I’ll be happy as long as you decide to continue. Keep up the great work!
Avanell chapter 25 . 5/31/2013
No! What about Mary and Robert?! Of course you do hint to a sequel, and I hope THAT is the outcome but not too long and...oh, you know ;) Awesome update! Awesome finale! A so very lovely, lovely story...i had hoped for an update while I was IN the UK, but you are somewhat forgiven for that ;)
Guest chapter 25 . 5/31/2013
I hope you write more Mary/Robert, I love them.
This story was perfect. :)
janashe chapter 25 . 5/31/2013
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE POSTING!

I ook forward to the sequel
MajoringinFandoms chapter 25 . 5/31/2013
This was lovely. Thanks so much for the story!
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »