Reviews for written on the wind
Kasha10121 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This story is so beautifully written I couldn't tear my eyes away for a second. Such an amazing story!
Araedia chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
The idea is very original, the imagery was beautiful and I liked how you managed to keep every one perfectly in-character.
bookwormtiff chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I've gone and read through most of your Bleach stories, and so I can safely say that I love all of them. But "written in the wind" is one of my absolute favourites.

It's just so beautifully written. The concept is very unique and interesting, and everyone stays true to their character; from Kyouraku to cute little Nanao. Even Katen Kyokotsu is the perfect manifestation of what I pictured her to be; dangerous, playful, and a little cruel. And the imagery was just so vivid. The entire piece was just masterfully executed as a whole.

In short, you're amazingly talented, and I wish I could write like you.

Please come back; you've been gone for such a long time! But I'll keep waiting. I enjoy your stories too much.

Thank you so much, and please keep writing!

Bookwormtiff.
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
You have no idea how much fun it was to read this! Thank you, I enjoyed the magical world you made for us :D
castlestormed chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Beautifully written. I especially loved the sparrow thing in the end. 3
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I love heroic!Shunsui

And as for the story, it was beautifully written and a brilliant idea. You have a lot of imagination!
A.Pevensie chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
The imagery in this story is amazing - so vivid and striking. I especially enjoyed the parts about the wolves in the wind, "their eyes glittered in the edge of his vision like sparks in smoke." I also loved the cadence of Shunsui's exchange with the tiger. It felt like a story that's been passed down for years, and a bit like Lewis Carroll as well. And, finally, the characterizations were excellent. Of Shunsui, when he releases his power, of his interactions with Katen Kyokotsu, and of Katen Kyokotsu herself. Glad I got to read this!
Reddragon13x chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I loved this! The portrayal of Nanao as a little girl, so eager to be mature and yet so lonely at the same time. And your description of Katen Kyokotsu is the best I've ever read. Wonderful work ;)
Snowkid chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
so cute~

but in already read this one too!

still i love it!
Theodosia chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is *amazing*, I don't know what part I love the most. Thank you so much for posting!
SakuraMoon08 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Such a great story! I haven't read some good fanfiction for a long time. Thanks alot for sharing! Hope you write more Shunsui and Nanao stuff!