Reviews for tHirTeEn
hahahaha ...beware of the human, Alice
mscarol chapter 13 . 8/31/2016
glad they made up
mscarol chapter 10 . 8/31/2016
even though i don't want her to run...i'm kind of happy for her. She can totally hide herself...i think.
mscarol chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
pretty awesome
mscarol chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
that's why you never accept drinks from strangers...scary stuff...
mscarol chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
you are stupid Jasper...
really really stupid

hahahaha

Great Chapter!
mscarol chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
oh shit...not good
mscarol chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
poor girl... she has no choice

and the mating bond is quite something...i guess it will cause them problems
mscarol chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
great start
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 31 . 8/21/2016
You can't really end it there! And to be fair we should of got to of read about Peter and Jasper destroying Richard not just Bella'd fight with Alice. Also as much as I love your story and i do, I've read it so many times, i still can not get on with the way Bella acts when Jasper gets protective and angry, as a female vampire it should be instinct to be able to know what he needs and not get pissed at him and shit. please consider a sequal.
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 12 . 8/20/2016
Not to knock your story or anything but...Jasper is over 100 years old, not only that but his way older then Esme, also is one of the most feared vampires in the world no way in hell would he stand for Esme ripping his ear off or Rose, Char, Emmett and Peter not listening to him about his mate.
jeoliverio chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
I loved this story!
SassyCass chapter 16 . 5/1/2016
Uh oh, Edward's going to die. (Good riddance to rancid trash!). Alice is next?
SassyCass chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
Oh My Goodness, can a person pass out from laughing too much? The-ok, let's go ahead and call it a sex scene-was the most hilarious, disgusting, ridiculous . . . I'll never run out of words to describe how horrible-comical-Well, there I go again-it was! And, "pissitivity?" That's worthy of a tee shirt.

Ok, I've caught my breath. I'm going back in. Yes, I stopped to comment before I even finished the entire chapter. It was that funny ; ) .
SassyCass chapter 10 . 4/29/2016
This story is so much fun to read. I'm enjoying it thoroughly, and laughing my **s off!

I love absolutely everything about it, including "Lothario" Eddie, petty scheming, "Beware a Woman Scorned" Alice, "Not So Cool and Collected" Carlisle, and "Can't Fight That Lovin' Feeling/I Wish I Could Drain This Chick!" Jasper. They all belong in a madhouse! This is definitely a new twist on the Twilight theme, and you're writing it well.

I'm going to read more, seems I'm late to this party-this is not a new fic. Thanks for a f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s read.
1,773 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »