Reviews for My Brother's Boyfriend
madAlice666 chapter 5 . 1/30
What the fuck u leave me hanging! (Yanks stop sign out of ground) I will kill you!
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
More please it would be ashamed to just quit On this its amazing . Did you run out of ideas
p3arce chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Asagumori chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
ppppppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassss ssssssseeeeeeeeeee! write the next chapter very soon!D I love this Story and I would like to know how it end;)

and I would like to know why kasuka make something like thatD thats kind of funnyD
Maxsunny chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Daww I luv it! If I was Shizuo I would be so pissed at Izaya and Kasuka for doing that, but it is kinda sweet of Kasuka in a way... but like completely manipulative of Izaya. lol I was waiting for Izaya to get pushed in the pool. :) the stories totally awesome please please please post another chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
wheres part 6 .
motherofgrell chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Please please please finish this fanfic! I love it so much and it's hilarious, and I can't wait to see if Shizuo realizes that he loves Iza_-chan! ; - ;
Kanda Yuuki chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Izaya should tell Shizuo the truth.
Slayers64 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Ah, I cannot wait for the next chapter of this! Please tell me you're continuing it! D: I love Izaya's constant teasing and Shizuo's little slip ups. It's just so amusing
Slayers64 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Woah, I am totally loving the idea of this story so far. Amazing progress and I just love how you ended it. I'll make sure to continue reading! :D
theblackcroow chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
wait... it ended?
RoWanWan chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
MOAR! I need more! It can't end here! Nooo! Please continue it! :D
keiko-uchiha chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
I love where this is going. Poor Izaya, unrequited, uh desire? And poor Shizuo getting molested by Izayan! I really like this story!
VampireIzaya3 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
It was sooo good! Once I started, I couldn't stop reading. 3 was that the last chapter? No more? Q_Q me wants to see Iza and Shizu fuck... *sad face* WRITE A BONUS CHAPTER JUST FOR THAT ;D like...if you're not going to continue, that is... If you're not going to continue from there, then make it sometime in the future when they are together 3 and have them fuck! :D [i kinda want to see Izaya be seme lol]
Takoizumegane chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Ahh...damn. I almost stopped reading at chapter 2 cuz izaya being with kasuka disgusted me beyoned belief but im glad i continued reading cuz i mustsy it was pretty good:) u should add a chapter in izaya's pov! That would be fun;) write more need to noe wad happens to the two of them!3