Reviews for She Was His First
elenalena chapter 1 . 5/15
Unique, emotional and beautiful! I loved this, thank you!
jk chapter 1 . 5/14
I really don't get why Edward took wives if he didn't "want" them he can have companions without marrying them! and he wanted rose I about stopped reading right there! fucking gross!
all it does is piss me off
the11thdrtwi chapter 1 . 2/5
I thought this was a chapter story I was so excited! but none the less very GOOD! thax
mamaruti chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Great story. Well written and intriguing to the end :-)
thenerdgeek chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Interesting...well done.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Incredible. Ending was was just so haunting especially with those crows. I think the whole deal with the crows have this an eery feeling to it that added to the ancient setting it took place. Just loved it overall. It would be amazing if the story continued. Imagine the pair as one of the oldest pair of vampires that still exist up till the present 21st century. Roaming the Earth at a relatively low profile. Idk just a thought. My imagination wanders a lot into the what ifs.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Fascinating. Well done.
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I loved your story! Very well written with great detail. It was a shock when she was hurt but thankfully it ended well. Thank you!
Adelheity chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is one of the most beautiful stories I' ve ever read. I really enjoyed reading it and reread it often. Thank you for sharing it :))
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh. My. Gosh, woman, that was Out-Flipping-Standing!
I somehow came across "Their First Elevater" before this story & only AfTeR I read it did I realize a prequel existed... so I put it on bookmark & JuSt got around to reading it.
Wow.
It was so full of wonder & stirred up feelings in me that I can't really place. I so adored it.
I mean, ur mind is truly a wonderland.
These characters are so beloved to me. I could see the whole story, rich in colors & pictures, facial expressions... Alis.. a little mystery, herself.
Isa, obvilously, so full of life & trust. Thank goodness he saved her from sure death. I know it's what she wanted, glad he was quick thinking.
I loved Rose & Edward's feelings for her.
& the way Erik was honored at the end was lovely.
The old world-ness was captivating.
I very much adore this story. It's been fasinating & intriguing.
I am so going back to re read "Elevater."
Thank u, again, for sharing ur fabulous work!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
so good :) thanks for sharing
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Wow! Loved this! So sweet! Thank you for sharing!
akjamma chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
great story!
KeeWit chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Good story.
Alverdine chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Wow. I love how you have weaved celtic history with vampire mythology. And I love that it's a story of life and death. And I also love that their "attempt" was not a 'oh-well-that-wasn't-as-bad-as-I-thought-it-was", but that the feeling that overcame Edward did make him lose all self-control with all the dire consequences. I am happy to see he was able to safe Isa though :)

Thank you for sharing!