Reviews for The Mafia Prince and Assassin Princess
01Katie chapter 7 . 5/29/2019
Please please please please please update. I'm loving this so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
It's been six years. Update I need more
silversimon chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Sincerely urge you to continue writing this story. You've set it up beautifully. A real shame if you let it sink into obscurity. Confident that if you begin posting again, you'll get lots more favorites, follows and reviews! (Surely some potential readers are put off when they see how long it's been since you posted the last chapter and don't want to get sucked into a great unfinished story which hasn't been updated in so long. But they shouldn't, because it's a great story!)
silversimon chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
You've got a really cool story going here. Wish you would return to continue and complete it.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Wow pls pls update
twimima7 chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Good story and can't wait for more cause Bella deserve to have someone in her life and a family. Wonder what happened to Renee?
Godschildtweety chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Super good
twimima7 chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Love your story and it is good. However which tomorrow are you planning to update? Please this is good. Hopefully life has been good for you and have been busy with R/L. Edward and Bella will make a good team. Please finish your story. Thank you. 3/2014.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
She is something else. I'm glad she told them the truth about herself. Edward is about to have his dreams come true.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
My that was fast. He really likes her. Good I like that. No pussy footing around.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
She will say yes, trust me.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Whoa! She liked what she saw.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
I'm hoping for a good meeting because she would be a big help to Edward and family. So much for James. Next!
twimima7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
What a way to start her life. Will she be able to get away from the CIA?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
love the chapters looking forward to reading more