Reviews for No One Knew
Nice story. Though I missed a girl named Lilly or Lilian, for second Name at least, of Joey and Pacey in honour of her mother.
Hope8254 chapter 31 . 8/19/2014
Loved each chapter immensely. Great story line and the writing was great too. Thx!
Hope8254 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Wow! Looking good so far! Love the plot :)
1trueluv chapter 31 . 6/16/2014
love10134 chapter 27 . 7/15/2012
This is an awesome story! I love it
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 27 . 7/11/2012
I'm glad everyone is ok! Awesome updates
1trueluv chapter 27 . 7/5/2012
loved it
1trueluv chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
don't like the introduction of eve into this story-line
1trueluv chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
on the edge of my seat!
1trueluv chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
ShilohJoey chapter 25 . 7/5/2012
In response to the anonymous review seeing as I can't msg u personally, here's what I have to say...
First of all, who cares, it has no bearing on the story whether or not Jack had a dang hamburger.
Second, did i write that anyone( hospital staff) gave them permission? Nope...Jen just did it.
Third, you dont know what happened after they got the food. A nurse could've stopped Jack from eating it. U don't know.

This is my story...and I will write it any way I want.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/4/2012
Great story. Um, Jack is not going to be eating burgers the day of his surgery. I am a nurse. They start you on ice chips (if your stomach is making sounds), then clear liquids, then soft food (like custard such), and then you can have regular food. It may take a day or two to progress on this diet. Just so you know. : )
joeypotter85 chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
it just figures that Caulfield would bribe his friends into helping himout. who is matt's girlfriend and why did he want to scare her? when will we find out the motive bwteen the shooting and why Eve was involved and connected with caulfield? great chapter. can't wait to see how you will end this story. I was glad to finally see a little pacey/joey interaction. update soon :)
joeypotter85 chapter 24 . 6/17/2012
I always wondered why Dawson and Andie were never paired on the show, its cool that you're bringing them together in this story if thats whats going on right now. But enough mushy gushy, get to the answers, glad Pacey's gonna be fine but quit dillydallying and bring out the big guns.
joeypotter85 chapter 23 . 6/17/2012
Its not napTime its check on Pacey time and find out what the hell kind of a connection there is between Even and Caulfield time! I'm a squirrel you're holding my nut hostage and I want to crack it dammit! lol, I'm gonna go read on and this next chapter had better shed light on my previous questions or I'm going into rant mode Josephine Potter style, is that what you want? Because I'll do it lmao
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »