Reviews for Snape's Memories
A.Tigerose chapter 32 . 7/10
i love this is fantastic!
A.Tigerose chapter 20 . 7/10
lol Vernon and Petunia scholarship
Caithlinn13 chapter 32 . 6/29
so funny.. when I started reading this story I was very much convinced that Tim was Severus but I argued with myself while reading and had almost decided that it was impossible, and then I read this chapter and I was right and I almost cried.. Why I don't really know, but it was an amazing story. Thanks :)
whitehound chapter 32 . 6/26
And as you probably know, it's an authentic occult theory that your guardian angel is your perfected, timeless astral self.

In canon there doesn't seem to be any qualification required for teaching, which is part of the problem. In Muggle English, at least, master is just "male teacher", it doesn't imply any particular qualification.
whitehound chapter 30 . 6/26
Snape is going to go on getting younger until he morphs into Tim, isn't he?
whitehound chapter 27 . 6/26
Zacharias is blond - we learn that about him before we even know his name - although I suppose he might have dyed his hair.
whitehound chapter 25 . 6/26
Oh, clever!
whitehound chapter 23 . 6/26
I assumed Neville's performance improved when he got his own wand instead of his father's, but it's certainly possible he might have had brain damage either from Bellatrix or from having been half drowned by his family.
whitehound chapter 17 . 6/26
You shouldn't worry, your writing is excellent.
whitehound chapter 13 . 6/26
Kreacher knows who he is!

Autumn, not fall, btw.
whitehound chapter 8 . 6/26
Of course, he may have a *quite different* reason to prefer to call Harry "Mr Potter"...

He could, in fact, change his name to Potter at will anyway, at least once he turned 16. All you have to do to change your name in the UK is to start calling yourself something else, although obviously if you don't tell the passport office or your bank things can get complicated.
whitehound chapter 7 . 6/26
Definitely Snape - he thinks the snake will attack him.

Btw, electric kettles don't plug into the wall in that way, unless they're about 30 years old - which Mr Clark's might be, of course. With modern kettles, you have a round base with a shielded plastic and metal prong about an inch across sticking up in the middle of it. That base is connected to the wall by a short lead, and usually just stays there permanently. The kettle has a matching hole in its underside and to switch it on you sit it down on the base so that the prong on the base engages with the hole in the kettle, and then flick a switch on the handle of the kettle.
whitehound chapter 6 . 6/25
I'm enjoying this very much, even though just once I'd like to see a story about the effects on Harry of the Dursleys as they actually are in canon. I'm guessing young Tim will turn out to be either Snape's son or Snape himself reborn - love Snape watching Harry losing his rag with a silly boy whp takes silly risks, just as he used to do.

This chapter has a jarring Britpick, though. I have never heard of anybody here in the UK ever eating pancakes at breakfast (unless maybe they were cold and left over from last night's dessert) - that's just not a thing, here.
The fishes chapter 32 . 6/14
I have read all your fics and I love them. Good going. Much love.
langeline chapter 32 . 6/1