Reviews for Snape's Memories
TheQueen117 chapter 32 . 1/23
I just read this and the first story in one sitting and I'm very glad I did. While I disagree with your characterization of Snape, I found him enjoyable to read and realistic within the story you had created. Tim was a joy to read and the way Harry handled his emotions with Tim and Duddley and his past was admirable and I'm glad, relieved also, that Harry didn't try to make Tim into a sort-of "what I could have been if someone had saved me." Instead he treated Tim as his own person as people should. Some foster parents have too much baggage to handle taking care of children properly, even if they have their heart in the right place.
Raven chapter 32 . 1/13
This was absolutely one of THE BEST fics I've ever read! I was honestly tired of the whole Snape as a mentor thing, and whatever the theories, I always felt he was far too unpleasant a man to set aside his grudges and changes. But the reverse, on the other hand, felt very much probable. More than anything though, the way you brought Severus and Harry into each others lives, after the war, and kept them all so wonderfully in canon, even though Tim's own personality was unique in his own way, was truly wonderful! I'm hooked on your "Snape's Dreams" fic just as much and I can't wait for you to complete it. I really, Really hope you do! Wonderful story!
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 32 . 1/15
I really, really loved this! The whole Harry/Tim/Severus thing was amazing, especially the dream sequences were great. The last chapter almost made me cry because it was so beautiful! Thank you!
LupineMoon chapter 32 . 1/14
Wow, that was incredible. Excuse me while I go cry now.
LupineMoon chapter 3 . 1/13
I love this fic and its prequel. I haven't been able to put them down. It's gotten me back into Harry Potter again. Thank you.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 32 . 12/26/2014
nice
Guest chapter 32 . 12/20/2014
Absolutely brilliant! Love the writing style and love the characterization of everyone. Also love the explanations for things that happened in canon. Brilliant :)
Would love to read more of your stuff!
Noble Korhedron chapter 32 . 12/20/2014
Cute story. Was quite interested to hear how the Smith's suddenly crawl out of the woodwork when they hear there's a kid involved. Pureblood bigoted bastards! :-
percyjacksonfan28 chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
I'll admit I'm a bit confused was him making it sound like he raped her code with madame pomfrey for something? because you make it clear that Snape is unwilling to stoop that low.
Kirinin chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
The mid-dream observation that Harry needs to talk to his therapist is really funny.
Kirinin chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Love Snape offering Harry parenting advice from beyond the grave! I just wish... the punctuation... it burns. :(

-K
Ezmerelda chapter 32 . 11/29/2014
Woot! And once again, Paganaidd knocks one right out of the park!

Very good story, thanks for writing! -"-
AnglBunny chapter 32 . 11/27/2014
This was soooo good! I read the whole entire thing in a day! Thank you!
Chisu-chan chapter 32 . 11/23/2014
OH my GOD. My feels hurt so much. I've been watching your story, "Digging for Bones," and I decided that I wanted to look through your other works to pass some time. I'm so glad I did! This whole story was amazing. :)
LotsofLot chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Even though you might not read this, I still feel obligated to write a review.

There aren't many story's I want to reread over and over again. This is one of those amazing stories that I do want to read again and again.
When I read it, it's like a nice meal. I sometimes even force myself to stop reading, so I have more left when I start where I left off (later that same day). It's like putting the nicest piece of the meal at the end of my plate, so I can enjoy the anticipation and when I finally get to it; oh man!

So, suffice it to say; I really adore your story and your writing style touched me. Thank you for this.
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »