Reviews for Snape's Memories
myrto.star.1 chapter 28 . 3/28
Goodness that was so powerful! You your sister and your brothers are the only thing i'd kill for! 3
Kallanit chapter 23 . 3/27
Very interesting theory about Neville, and it fits your story very well. Of course, in canon, it was other factors, all taking place in 5th year: determination to improve in Defence caused by the Lestranges escaping from Azkaban; decent teaching from Harry on the DA; a gain in self-confidence after the Battle of the Department of Mysteries; and finally getting a new wand that was suited to him after his father's wand which he'd been using was broken at said battle.
Ellae chapter 2 . 3/22
Both the HEA and OC elements would have normally put me off but you're beautifully rendering this family and I'm eager to see how Tim is absorbed
Lily is a gem
Ellae chapter 32 . 3/22
Absolutely loved this story and the fuller illustration and redemption of Snape. The dreamscapes were especially beautifully, skillfully drawn. Happy that Snape finally finds happiness in Harry's happiness.
phoebuscat chapter 32 . 3/4
I truly suspected this when Tim asked about the bezoar... And I am glad I was right! Sevvie deserves a second chance at a better life!
Love, love, love this story. He has a new chance at life being reincarnated, tough beginning but things will be better. Yes, good old Severus my favorite. Anyway, I am going to read the sequel now.
Whoa, the wand...!
I love the twists and turns with good cliffhangers, so far. The story moves along smoothly and quickly, a good page turner. I also interested in the link between Tim and Severus. Curious. The plot continues to thicken!
Whoa, what Tim just asked Harry about bezoars. Then the last thing Snape said before Harry woke up in the other chapter... I wonder... *finger tap, deep in thought*
Interesting and very intriguing, I will continue. Poor Tim though.
UnicornMist chapter 32 . 1/29
A beautiful and touching story. I loved the ending, thanks for writing.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 30 . 1/18
Stop making me cry!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 8 . 1/17
I'm so glad I reread your Digging story. I had read the prequel to this before but had not seen this story (but had hoped for it) I am so happy that it seems it's going to be a real story, not just a long epilogue (which I would be fine with) Good luck little Tim!
Impressive part 2 of the series. Now I'll go look for the Severus' Dreams story.
Great scene.