Reviews for Snape's Memories
Pokybyte chapter 14 . 8/15
I love your Kreacher. This little pat on the arm and his love for Tim. Wonderful
flower pot girl chapter 32 . 8/11
An amazing story, full of pathos, humour and lots of love.
It is lovely to see Tim beginning to feel more settled and able to take comfort from reliable adults rather than the scared and isolated boy at the beginning of the story.
Tracy Noble chapter 5 . 8/3
In rereading this excellent tale, I'm seeing more and more why Severus has such a stake in Tim's well-being
mamahd chapter 13 . 7/12
I basically my cried this entire chapter. Great job. Kreacher just made me sob for goodness sake! Kreacher! What a marvellous Author you are to make me care for a character I have never really liked before. You are breaking my heart with all this sentimentality.
mamahd chapter 6 . 7/11
Well damn! That last sentence was so unexpected and beautiful I just burst into tears. What a wonderful thing to do!
MelodySong231 chapter 6 . 7/3
Gah my eyes, my heart, this hurt so good
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/28
Definitely some questions that should have been asked and answered a long time ago.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/28
Excellent!
djhay4 chapter 32 . 5/7
Just finished this story and totally loved it. I really meant to review various chapters but kept reading because I really wanted to know what happens next! I so suspected Tim was somehow a manifestation of Severus, as soon as he sniffed that potion Harry gave him that night! (And that face that Severus was coming into Harry’s dreams) This was really wonderful. I liked that you brought Dudley back, that you demonstrated wizard's lack of issues with same sex marriage but yet their disdain with divorce, that you really showed how abuse affects a child's demeanor and the sneaky way Mary really did protect her child.
Sharklist6285 chapter 1 . 4/18
I still don't get how though. Their parent situation wasn't the same, Tim seems aware of both of them, does he just exist in Tim's mind?
Sharklist6285 chapter 29 . 4/17
Ha! Alan rickman as the Caterpillar in Alice in wonderland
Sharklist6285 chapter 1 . 4/17
It's funny. I recently finished reading a first year Harry abused severitus fic and everything Tim is saying I think of Harry and what he would say to Severus. It's hauntingly similar
I love this!
slytherinsal chapter 31 . 3/1
May I say, having raised a husband and son with autism, and had a lot to do with the Ceaucescu orphans of Romania, I think your writing of this was quite inspired and brilliant. The orphans of Romania behaved in a way which was similar enough to being on the spectrum that it is quite apparent that the so-called regressive autism is common with childhood ongoing mental and physical trauma
TamariChan chapter 32 . 2/14
This is so sweet and lovely!
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »