Reviews for Snape's Memories
Charlie Hayden chapter 32 . 13h
I really like this fic and the story. I love the relationship between Harry and Tim and Harry can certainly relate. I wonder when Tim will learn just how much he has in common with Harry. I kinda wish we had more eddy in the story or had seen him at least once and had any insight what he is up to and what not. I did find the dream interaction between Harry and Snape rather interesting and I wonder, what made you think to include Snape into the story in such a fundamental way? Is Tim a reincarnation of Snape? Also, what motivated you to make Tim's abusive and evil father revealed to be Zacharias Smith? That was rather unexpected because i was expecting it to be someone from Slyterine...maybe relating to the death eaters...
KneazleGriff chapter 32 . 5/15
Incredible story - truly beautiful.
Al chapter 4 . 4/10
I so very much love this story. Have read it many times, and I am reading it again.
ScriosAisling chapter 24 . 4/4
NO! Why the HELL did you do that?! TIM!
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 32 . 3/23
Dear God, this was so touching. And making Tim the reincarnated Snape...! Ah, so beautiful. I really enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for writing it!
This story had filled me a sense of melancholy, yet in a strange, pleasant way. I read fanfics to fill the gaps within the actual books, to cover up what came before and what comes after. I then place them in the chronological timeline in my head, somewhat like completing a puzzle, the pieces being made out of stories.

The character interaction is very true to their book versions. It was very pleasant to read. Your character, Tim, was very easy to accept in this story, despite my personal preference of avoiding . The connection to Severus, which was slowly brought to light, altogether made it a very delightful reading experience. Severus slowly de-aging and becoming less burdened throughout their struggles, added so much more depth and meaning to the story in general. I have to admit I teared up a bit near the ending. Well done.

Thank you very much for writing this fanfic.

Sincerely,

Sarunya
Gioia chapter 28 . 3/5
This story continues to be my most fervered recommendation to those new to fanfic. It touches my heart and restores my spirit.
TheQueen117 chapter 32 . 1/23
I just read this and the first story in one sitting and I'm very glad I did. While I disagree with your characterization of Snape, I found him enjoyable to read and realistic within the story you had created. Tim was a joy to read and the way Harry handled his emotions with Tim and Duddley and his past was admirable and I'm glad, relieved also, that Harry didn't try to make Tim into a sort-of "what I could have been if someone had saved me." Instead he treated Tim as his own person as people should. Some foster parents have too much baggage to handle taking care of children properly, even if they have their heart in the right place.
Raven chapter 32 . 1/13
This was absolutely one of THE BEST fics I've ever read! I was honestly tired of the whole Snape as a mentor thing, and whatever the theories, I always felt he was far too unpleasant a man to set aside his grudges and changes. But the reverse, on the other hand, felt very much probable. More than anything though, the way you brought Severus and Harry into each others lives, after the war, and kept them all so wonderfully in canon, even though Tim's own personality was unique in his own way, was truly wonderful! I'm hooked on your "Snape's Dreams" fic just as much and I can't wait for you to complete it. I really, Really hope you do! Wonderful story!
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 32 . 1/15
I really, really loved this! The whole Harry/Tim/Severus thing was amazing, especially the dream sequences were great. The last chapter almost made me cry because it was so beautiful! Thank you!
LupineMoon chapter 32 . 1/14
Wow, that was incredible. Excuse me while I go cry now.
LupineMoon chapter 3 . 1/13
I love this fic and its prequel. I haven't been able to put them down. It's gotten me back into Harry Potter again. Thank you.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 32 . 12/26/2014
nice
Guest chapter 32 . 12/20/2014
Absolutely brilliant! Love the writing style and love the characterization of everyone. Also love the explanations for things that happened in canon. Brilliant :)
Would love to read more of your stuff!
Noble Korhedron chapter 32 . 12/20/2014
Cute story. Was quite interested to hear how the Smith's suddenly crawl out of the woodwork when they hear there's a kid involved. Pureblood bigoted bastards! :-
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »