Reviews for Snape's Memories
Book Worm 360 chapter 3 . 7/5
I really like this chappie, it made me smile.
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 28 . 5/6
This story is incredible
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 20 . 5/6
Hilarious
Nanchih chapter 32 . 3/18
Yup, I was getting that feeling. Very interesting idea!
Nanchih chapter 16 . 3/18
Tim's father is a Dark wizard, probably a still-loose DE, or recently released. Probable Parseltongue, at least has a snake. Blond, straight hair. Tim was probably an accident, unexpected. I also know the Rowles raised Delphi with financial aid from LeStrange. So, Rudolphus LeStrange may be wandering around? Also a few Rowles because apparently they didn't take the Mark.

Why not take him to the Goblins for a Heritage test?
Nanchih chapter 13 . 3/18
I love Kreacher!
Nanchih chapter 12 . 3/18
AHA! Point I like a lot -Al and Scorp and etc being in Ravenclaw! I must have missed that the first time I read this, years ago.
rekrula chapter 4 . 9/26/2021
One of my fav stories. I must have read this one 10 times. Thanks for sharing!
Stormshadow13 chapter 32 . 9/18/2021
Great story. Glad that Severus gets a second chance.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/3/2021
Thank you for your author's note clarification about autism (I was not the writer of the original review, but am an autistic person) and no matter the similarities, there is no science currently supporting autism appearing in allistic people with or without a neurodegenerative disorder. Furthermore, profoundly autistic state is incorrect terminology and was even in the timeline of the story. The politically correct term, if you wanted it, would be high support needs autistic. Aside from this, I have really enjoyed your story, both in terms of writing and worldbuilding. Thank you for writing it and reading this review.
Mvelez91 chapter 32 . 5/24/2021
Really enjoyed this story. Very well written. Love the Snape parts.
stapletapewormsonmypenis chapter 32 . 5/10/2021
Whoa this was really good. I read Dudley's memories and loved it as well. The characters are all memorable and well written.

In this fic especially, reading about Hogwarts 1998 was so very heartbreaking. I tend to avoid fics about that year because it's so very sad, especially when it's Snape centric.

A very touching fic, I look forward to reading the sequel!
A chapter 32 . 4/15/2021
Wow... just wow... I don't want to say anything in case I spoil anything... but is Tim who I think he is?! I'm sobbing. Amazing writing
elaineazami chapter 32 . 3/2/2021
That story blew up my mind. That was... Well, I am not a native english speaker so it is difficult to find the words, really. Thank you for writing this story, I think it made me grow as a person. Well, at least, I am not the same as I was before I read this. The scene when Tim sees his mother's body, and touch it, and... god, I litterally cried. And there is a sentence that hit me so fricking hard: "Harry found himself wishing again for a full blown temper tantrum. That would have been healthier than this false maturity."
I certainly was not abused and I'm really thankful for that, but after some difficult events, I was like this. I would not want people to think that I was childish, I would not want people to think that I could not go through this alone. I would not want people to see that I was struggling, and I would'nt want them to mock me for it. And I was calm, and sad, and people were telling me that I was very mature and I was like 'yeah well, no, but you do not need to know that'. I don't know why I'm rambling on this in a review but, yeah, that "false maturity" hit me hard, even if I'm not Tim and have not been through what he has been through.
Well. Thank you again for this amazing piece of story telling. Really. I hope you're well, especially in these hard times.
Love from France :)
DJArla chapter 32 . 1/30/2021
This was absolutely amazing! You honestly have a gift for writing; one that portrays images clearly in the mind of the reader. I hope you have/do publish a sequel. This was so wonderful, I’d love to read more!
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »