Reviews for Snape's Memories
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 2/9
Interesting tale. Ollivander's and Lovegood's! Makes sense, Luna was imprisoned with him. (and if being a bit quirky is a requisite, she has that down pat.)
myrto.star.1 chapter 32 . 2/4
It was such a nice story that i ma monstrous glad it has a short-of-sequel!
myrto.star.1 chapter 3 . 2/3
This made me laugh a lot! Thank you very much for righting this story!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 32 . 1/17
Love it
IloveHeat chapter 32 . 1/6
This was beautiful. Thank you.
LizaMa chapter 32 . 1/4
Again a wonderful story, also again with the topic of abuse (you are quite "fascinated" by it aren't you?). I love the grown HP, how he manages the obstacles in his life. And obviously you created a great character with Tim.
Blueberry Babe chapter 32 . 12/22/2015
Amazing story. Thanks.
jaguarspot chapter 32 . 12/21/2015
Hmm, so Tim is the Reincarnation of Snape? And how did I not see that on my first reading of this?
Morphix chapter 32 . 11/15/2015
Awwwww. This was a journey! Thanks for writing!
Gioia chapter 26 . 10/5/2015
Each time I read this chapter, I wind up furious at the apprentice healer, Susan, who unknowingly handed Tim off to that rat, Smith. The truth is that the hospital had some big systemic issues with their security procedures, and thus Susan isn't the only person at fault. In real life, what would provoke me to ask for a disciplinary board review of Susan isn't merely the sloppy handling of the precious boy in her care; it's the lack of empathy, repentance or any sense of responsibility on Susan's part. Instead, she displayed a petty self absorbtion that focused solely on how this was a troubling, mean day for her. "Woe is me! Everyone is picking on me!"

If I read that scene correctly, after Ernie told Susan that she needed to give thought to whether or not she has the level of commitment for that job, she went into the hall and whined and fussed some more to — or near — Ginny about Susan's status as a victim, all without realizng Ernie had followed her out of his office. I therefore have every hope that this last straw will resort in some serious consequences "off screen" for Susan the martyr.

Thanks for sharing this captivating story with us!
Gioia chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
The scene between Kreacher, Harry and Tim, in which Kreacher says that Harry's soul has long searched for Tim, makes my heart swell every time. Thank you for writing this. I also love how you brilliantly illustrate the full horror of Hogwart's worst year, along with Snape's enormous protection, all within very short scenes and discussions.

This is such a great chapter to illustrate your writing gifts. Imbuing your concise, well-chosen words with such deep emotion and significance is a powerful gift. I hope you continue to share your talents, hopefully within the published realm, too. Your writing voice reminds me of the author Marisa de los Santos, particularly within her book "Love Walked In."
oceanofmymind chapter 32 . 9/27/2015
is tim severus re-born? bc that would be awesome but heartbreaking...
Rain-dew chapter 32 . 9/22/2015
I had read Dudley's memories and liked the writing style, so I thought I'd check out the sequel. And am I glad I did, I loved it. It was really good, loved the parallel of Snape and Tim. Definitely goes on my favourite list.
Vercalos chapter 32 . 9/19/2015
There are a few little things that bug me(namely the constant misspelling of McGonagall's name) but I can let that go over the overall good quality of the story. I especially like Philip and Dudley. I also totally did NOT see the biological parent's identity being what it was. Frankly though, that partly surprised me because of what a monster he became.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2015
Oh god. Snape is such a lovesick puppy. Though I guess few people would guess that his password's "Lily"...
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »