Reviews for CanonFiction
adelphe24 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
hehe!

update!
Latticcent chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
fantastic definetly not an onee-shot u were right it has potential and i think its great please put up more chapters its amazing
JediMasterKait chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Haha. I liked it! Are you going to continue it?
SweetestSong23 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Well, I think I'd like to see how the X-Men would react to the story "Shiny Happy Toad" by Red Witch. I just read that story, and I think that the X-Men would get a kick out of reading about what happens when you get Toad sugar-high. I also highly suggest "Catnip" by Iris Musica. I REALLY want everyone to see what happens when Kurt gets high off of catnip. They will probably laugh out loud.
Frecklefish18 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Nooooooo! You MUST continue this story! I command I command you to!
Bella Bordeaux chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Here is a suggestion for you; Gambit's Nightmare by Chellerbelle. I have a pretty good feeling that a fic like that could cause a bit of a stir. :)
lychee loving chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Oh, it's nice to see that you're updating this! I always like it when I see stuff on how characters would react to finding out that people actually write fiction about them, not to mention how they get paired up.

One thing, though - I believe it's against site rules to post an author's note as a chapter. So you might want to look into that, because I think some stories get pulled down because of it. Just a heads up. :)
New Dawn Rising chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Ha! You can use me/mine if you want to. xD
100 Silver Wings chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Hey, here's a fast review! Actually I just got home from school and decided to check my email as opposed to doing useful things, like homework or tending to a social life. But this was waiting for me, so yippee!

Here's a story for you: Drunk Rogue. Seriously. It is hilarious. Go check it out. And you have my full permission to use any of my stories in here, though I don't see why you'd want to...all my X Men stuff is either a oneshot or unfinished...I need to change that...
Blanc Expression chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Ha, I love this idea! Kurt and Kitty fanfiction CHAOS/EPIC WIN.

I guess you can advertise all my Kurtty fics, "The Best Kurtty Ever" (a Kurtty gag fic), "Happily Ever After" (sappy emo!Kurt and oblivious!Kitty with some comic canon involved) and "Of Muffins and Surprises" (With enough fluff to fill up five sixty-foot tall teddy bears). I don't mind if Kurt and Kitty start bashing them a little for the lulz. Also, if you want to include me, please have me riding a llama and wearing a lamp as a hat. I hope I'm not being picky!

On the top of my head, one of my favorite fics in the XME genre include Quill N. Inque's Historical Kurtty series, which are of the highest caliber.
ElvenQueen18 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Being "advertised" sounds like fun (if admittedly a little narcissistic, haha). I'd like for "Of Elfs and Kittens" and "Day-Late Friend" to be included. As for favorite fics, I'll have to get back to you on that.
roguelover321 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
this looks fun romy rogue and gambit/remy
Miss-Abigail123 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
i dont really have any ideas for this story BUT i thought of a great idea for you the other day! Ok so when kurt is a kid he gets locket up in some facility for 1\2 demons, but he manages to excape! Then hes captured again, and Kitty is a volenteer working at the facility he is in...Thats as far as my thoughts go, but I thought HEY someone might want to do a story like that ;)
lychee loving chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Embarrassingly enough, first thing I did was to check and see if the LoRo fic title was a legitimate one XD

That aside, very nice, refreshing take on what characters would do in the event that they discover the horrors of fanfiction.
kenshinlover13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love it! please write more of this story! Thank you!