Reviews for Sparkle
Sage1111 chapter 5 . 3/7
Aw, this story is awesome. Its interesting, and i've not seen one other like it. I wish you would continue, but oh well its an amazing story anyways, and worth the read even so :D
Omigosh this story is absolutely amazing. Give me more, please.
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
Hahaha, I am think it is completely awesome how you brought us to this point of unresolved sexual tension in five chapters. Thank you for the update, I hope the series and your story draws your interest again one day so you can pick up where you left off. Thank you for keeping your work up and thank you for writing. I laughed when Light said please tell me you're not hitting on me. I am totally enjoying how Light and Miss keep in touch and how the Kira movement has escalated. I still don't know how to deal with homeless people myself, it easy to smile, give food or money when I am walking by, but when someone is seated at a traffic stop is still there after I greet/give them something, it feels awkward.
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 12/8/2016
Getting to watch L and Light interact was fun, this was an enjoyable chapter highlighted by their dynamics.
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Ah L, and our infuriating man. Also, Light's masks, I would definitely like to see an example of such a thing because right now, it just sounds super creepy lol
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
This is such a brilliant conception, adaptation of the series into this Light as a graffiti artist who keeps his name and admirers, wonderful execution. I am loving your characterizations of Light, Sayu, Misa, Watari, L and Light and Sayu's mom. Misa especially because I am fond of an intelligent Misa, and her interaction with Light brought a smile to my face. Also Watari being aware of Kira and it coming off as almost teasing L made me laugh.
ilko chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
I think this might genuinely be the first time I've liked a portrayal of Misa, including in the canon!
LaLaLandLaura chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Can't wait for more!
Panneapple chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
I'm pretty sure this won't be updated but I wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction anyway. And just in case you're still reading your reviews: have a nice day!
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
OMG YAOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ONNNNNNNNNNNN
Kalikokat123 chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
I know it's been a long time since you've written this fan-fiction but I just wanted to say that it is really awesome. Ummmm...ya, that's it.
dergunwoolverton chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Great story! I loved everything about it! I'm sad that you haven't updated and aren't thinking of updating at any point in the near future... Though I do hope that someday soon you'll want to update again. And even if you probably won't ever see this review, I want you to know that I'll always be waiting for the next chapter! :) ...Though a part of my mind kinda wants to talk to get your ideas for this story and just continue where you left off... But I doubt that's gonna happen and I feel I don't have enough experience in writing fan fiction let alone these two. . I find it hard to do the calculating character, but I really want this to have an ending not just for me but for the other fans as well. Have a great day and if you ever see this and want to chat with me feel free to IM.
bassoongirl14 chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Very interesting story! i hope you continue it!
MyLittleSister chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Ooo me likey! Can't wait for next update!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Please, please continue this story.