Reviews for Sparkle
Panneapple chapter 5 . 6/5
I'm pretty sure this won't be updated but I wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction anyway. And just in case you're still reading your reviews: have a nice day!
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 5 . 4/29
Kalikokat123 chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
I know it's been a long time since you've written this fan-fiction but I just wanted to say that it is really awesome. Ummmm...ya, that's it.
dergunwoolverton chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Great story! I loved everything about it! I'm sad that you haven't updated and aren't thinking of updating at any point in the near future... Though I do hope that someday soon you'll want to update again. And even if you probably won't ever see this review, I want you to know that I'll always be waiting for the next chapter! :) ...Though a part of my mind kinda wants to talk to get your ideas for this story and just continue where you left off... But I doubt that's gonna happen and I feel I don't have enough experience in writing fan fiction let alone these two. . I find it hard to do the calculating character, but I really want this to have an ending not just for me but for the other fans as well. Have a great day and if you ever see this and want to chat with me feel free to IM.
bassoongirl14 chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Very interesting story! i hope you continue it!
MyLittleSister chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Ooo me likey! Can't wait for next update!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Please, please continue this story.
Kage 5243 chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Meiyo no Ko chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
DUDE. This story is seriously fan-TASTIC.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
America is Awesome chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
America is Awesome chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Ah, I do wish you would continue with this. I understand being busy/uninterested. To be fair, I left a story for 4 years. Four Fucking years. So if you decide randomly that you want to upload, don't worry : ) even if it's years later, it's still worth it to tie up loose ends (I think).
I hope you continue,
if you don't: thanks for the read
Famelia Ly chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
I hope you won't abandon this story, I'm enjoying it quite a lot..
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Now to answer Lights question, I want another update, possibly several. I seldom get what I want. I hope Light and L have more luck in this fic. It actually reminds me of one where Light has taken to stealing to allevialte his boredom, or should I say borrowing, because he always Returns the goods the next day. Anyway, I really like this Story, and hope you will continue it.
Cheers, Hoshigawa Ren
Cookiefan571 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Good story so far, I like the plot.
PurpleSong chapter 5 . 7/12/2013