Reviews for Feline Persuasion
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Bastemon is an... interesting character, I guess you could say. Or just plain funny, that works too.
StormAzure chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
oh my gosh amasing start! please please please write more soon! I love Bastemon so much and i am so hapy they used her as a character! i am currently watching the tenth and eleventh episdoe of digimon xros wars and i hope to write a fic including bastemon too!

update soon!

alternatedigimon -x-
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Haha a really nice job with this one. That princess really is too much for Kiriha to handle sometimes. It would be pretty sad to require calling in some backup to deal with her rubbing against his legs.

That 1-hour special was pretty fun though. Kiriha really had some tough times with girls with the princess and then Nene.
Musical Darkness chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
HAHAHA! Oh wow, Kiriha's so adorable when he's embarrased! Didn't you think that the one hour special was so awesome? I loved it! (I'm still wearing off the after effects of watching it...) Great job on being the first one to write a story on Kiriha! We need more fics on him to explain his flat-eyed, worse-than-lone-wolf, jerkish demeanor...