Reviews for Stuck In A Moment
I loved it all but I was confused on the ending... Did Olivia stay in Computer Crimes? I also didn't like Cragen being a jerk the whole time. Thanks for posting.
NYPDliz chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I'm starting to read this fic based on comments I've seen on instagram. So far not dissapointed. Of course at first I thought Elliot was gone, and I was wondering what the 44 next chapters would be all about! Great start!
Nina91 chapter 45 . 1/20/2014
This wasn't the first time I read this story and I love it everytime as I love all your stories. You're so talented!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/18/2013
Awesome story, I am a little upset about Cragen giving them the resistance from the beginning because he of all people has seen their relationship from the get go. Also, with Kathy "falling" for Olivia, that was a little weird, I understand clinging to her, and what about Melinda and Fin, nothing was ever mentioned after he thought it might be a mistake. Other then that, I loved everything, I could not put this story down. Thanks for posting.
SuperxNinjaxClyde chapter 45 . 7/6/2012
Holy crap! I love this story. You are an amazing writer and I'm so jealous of you. I love how you based everything off of Munch's death and everytime some one tried to talk to him I got shivers. I love Munch as a character.
LivyStabler chapter 45 . 5/29/2012
Fantastic story. Great writing as always. I'm glad that everything worked out in the end. Yes, I did enjoy every moment of this story ;-)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I worship you and your skills of writing...
ItsALifesJourney chapter 45 . 12/8/2011
I read this so lonnnng ago and it was my very first story I read by you. Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. Awesome work. :D :D :D
Hazmatt chapter 45 . 10/11/2011
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Incredible ending! I had a feeling that it was David! I'm glad that everything worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 44 . 10/11/2011
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intense! Way to go Munch, giving Elliot to clues necessary to figure out how that creep found Liv! I hope everything works out! I love how protective Elliot is of Liv! I really liked the glimpse into their past!
JessicaBrightstar chapter 45 . 9/19/2011
AWWWWWUHHHHHHHH. :DDDD This was an incredible story, and I absolutely loved every moment of it!
Guest chapter 45 . 9/18/2011
This story was amazing! great job! but then again all of your stories are great. you are so talented :)

keep on writing!
mbensidy chapter 45 . 9/4/2011
This story was so great ! Bravo :)
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 45 . 9/3/2011
I loved this story so I'm sad to see it end. But, what a wonderful ending it was. You have an amazing talent, Tracie.
ladybugsmomma chapter 45 . 9/3/2011
Awesome story! I loved it! Thanks for sharing!