Reviews for Feels Like the First Time
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Very, extremely good! I like this one a lot!
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Awe!
The Shmoopmyster chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was your first time! no way! this is too good to be a first! please! write more!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hot! I really liked the flashback.
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This is great!

I loved the part at the beginning and how innocent and adorable Sam was - and Dean really shone in that scene too, half falling on the side of big brother but also with feelings that stretch far beyond just brotherly love

And the second part was hot too!

I feel like it showed just how their relationship changed over time and kept me engaged :)

Great work!
brie630 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This was so sweet and hot. Sometimes Weecest weirds me out and, to me, it needs to be handled a certain way. I think that you did it well. And I love the way that you blended the past with the present. Well done.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was really good! I thought it was beautiful the way you seamlessly blended the past right into the present. That was unexpected and then it was really nice hotness after that. :D Your description of Deans thoughts are exactly what I imagine he would be thinking, so conflicted, guilt ridden even after 13 yrs but also addicted to Sam and totally in love with him, unable to stop. You should definitely keep writing Wincest. In fact, I hope you continue this story! I will be watching for it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us! *hugs*
loveless0is0my0name chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Ohmigawd that is beautiful! I love the first time realness of it all.
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Absolutely wonderful! :)

It was fabulous, very beautifully written.

I hope you continue to write Wincest! :)