Reviews for Revelations, Legends and Champions
libros5 chapter 2 . 11/19
I saw that you posted a new chapter. However, it has not been loaded. As far as the story is concerned there is no new chapter.
libros5 chapter 1 . 9/9
Please please update and finish this!
This chapter was difficult for me to rate. Some parts of the chapter I really loved such as the description of the Kingdom of the Kights. But the parts about Alice going back through the looking glass were difficult for me, but I understood the necessity of this part.
ChezaHitomi chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
ChezaHitomi chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
I just finished reading it and it is my favorite story of Alice and Hatter that I have read thus far. Oh please please please PLEASE update it soon. I will be following this story.
Virginia chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
This story is amazing and I cant wait till Brotherhood is finished and then your other stuff is finished so you can work on this more!
UltimateOne chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
i really love this story please please please update!
JKRwannabe chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
I had just finished reading your story "Alice and Hatter" and was so excited to see you had written a sequel! But now I have finished what you've written for this story thus far and have nothing else to read! Your story is wonderful and I hope you update/add more soon because I can't wait to read more! It really is fantastic! Please write more soon!
xxEternityxx chapter 20 . 12/13/2012
I love this fanfic! :) Looking forward to an update! BTW, can I add you on Facebook? :)

xxEternityxx(Sofie) :D
BlackBulletButterfly chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
Thank you so much for updating. I'm sorry to hear that you have not been doing well, stay strong and I wish you good health. Can't wait for any upcoming updates!
WitchWeaver chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
*Jumping up and down with joy* So excited an update! Sending you thanks and good thoughts!
scubagurl22 chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
You're right it worked! Haha! Great chapter, I havent decided if I like the White Knight yet... I still think you have him up to something. Chess and in-charge!Hatter are always excellent though. Thanks again for my gift!
ShayOConnell chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
I just wanted to say, what a wonderful chapter, it was well worth the wait and I hope you do feel better soon. I knew when you said on FB that this was being updated that I would love it, and I do! Great job and I'll be waiting for more (patiently I promise!) and occasionally asking on FB since you said I can LOL. But no seriously, great chapter and cant wait for the continuance.
Kay chapter 19 . 11/1/2012
I hope you update soon! I want more! I love the whole crossover deal! Hope more is coming soon!
darkpsychoqueen chapter 19 . 12/12/2011
man i have missed soo much of this story... i just caught up and omg! it ruled.. cant wait to read more... one thing I dont understand... when hatter gets all possessive how come his brogue does not always come out?