Reviews for Finding A Drop Among The Waves
Kyu-Momo chapter 2 . 5/20
This was great. I hope you continue someday.
Sleepinthegarden chapter 2 . 4/23
I hope you decide to continue this story. I loved the final scar and would love to know how this story will end. Please continue. :)
2nd-chanced chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I hope that you decide to continue with this story. It kills me not knowing how an author intended to end a story when they abandon it after I become so captivated by it. So please update!
Lyra Black chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Please please please update this story. You can't just abandon it like this! Please! I'm ginna have one hell of a time time trying to sleep tonight without knowing how it ends... But Please update soon you cant just do this to people, please!
QueenLight20007 chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
This storyline is sooooo good! Please update soon, it would be a shame to let to go :)
Ahnnxah chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Can you please continue this? I've really loved reading it, both times, but I want to know how it ends. It's such a good story and very well written.
fanatla chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Why do I have the feeling you are not going to update this story anymore?
Too bad.
Some Person chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
? There's no more?! You must finish!
EmilyxSarah chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
So, it's been three years for this one. Any chance you'll pick it up again? I spent last night reading The Final Scar, and it's awesome. I'd really like to see where this sequel goes. :)
I WANTMORE chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Update please!
KaarlaaXD chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Gah! I require more please?
myers chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Update please
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Excellant sequel story! The first was great also. How come you haven't updated in so long? Keep updating and finish your story. Too good to stop now!
zabani-chan chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Please continue! I love this story and can't wait to see where it goes! _
jack-attack chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
This story is so good! More please :)