Reviews for Vampire Cats
why didnt you finish the story i thought you were doing good. i was so into it but if you give your story away it wouldn't be the same. Since it has your thoughts in it. I encourage you to keep writing since your work it has a very interesting piece that if you do give your story away it wouldn't be the same as reading it. PLEASE RECONSIDER IT!
space2468 chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
This story was funny
Lady Iris Heart chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Octavia Knight The King of Herons
Lady Iris Heart chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Octavia Knight is now DarknessDevoursXIII
Lady Iris Heart chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
I'd love to adopt this from you Ro-chan. If you want a good view of my capabilities with Vampire Knight then click my stories for a quick view. I missed this story and was hoping you would continue it honestly. I'd love to adopt it though!
KATIE BRUCE chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
PLEASE MAKE MORE SOON! I am so disappointed that it isn't finished!
BekkiiSeraphic chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
This is a pretty awesome idea- I love it! However, I wanted you to keep them as cats for a little longer...

But still, good idea for them to turn back when in water!
CapriciousUke chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Please update!

I really wanted to see what'll happen!

Agitha Cook chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Please update soon!
abbyflourite chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
I love this story! very good writing. looks like you got over your writers block pretty well. cant wait for an update
Naitso-chan chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
That was a great chapter! I love ur stories, especially the Monster Shop one. It's good that you are applying your personality into your OC. Also, have you figured out a disease for your OC's Mother? A suggestion from me is the Sickle Cell Disease. But its only common in African-Americans so if your OC is white, then it will make things mysterious for the doctors. Other than that, your stories are great and I enjoy reading it. Great job adapting the Akatsuki cats idea to the Vampire Knight cats idea. (LOVING IT!)
Digimonfan chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
Aido is his family name, and Hanabusa his is first name
Rebel2020 chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
great story so far and I really really hope you update soon.

btw, to answer the question in the author's notes at the bottom, Hanabusa is the first name while Aidou is his family/last name.

Yuuki Kuran or(Kurosu/Cross depending on whether you watch sub or dub)

Zero Kiryuu[note: Yuuki adresses him as Zero, whereas Kaname uses Kiryuu-kun, and Akatsuki Kain uses Kiryuu w/o the honorific.]

Takuma Ichijou [generally called by last name by night class]

Hanabusa Aidou [generally called by first name by night class, except kaname who calls everyone by their last/family name]

Akatsuki Kain

Rima Toya

Senri Shiki [Ichijou is the only one who calls him by first name(even then rarely), everyone else including Rima use his last name.

Ruka Souen

Zero adresses everyone in the night class, except ocassionally Kaname, by their first name w/o honorifics to highlight his distaste for the vampires' nature.

But that aside, I have an entire spreadsheet for that sort of stuff. If you want it then you can PM me...
RogueSama chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
I hope you update soon, there's not enough good fics like this out there
DeeaE chapter 5 . 2/7/2011