Reviews for Taking Point
I love your writing and your explanation of Arthur's position, I'm glad there's at least one fic giving him that credit! I loved reading! :)
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 1/4
Lovely. You portrayed Arthur/Cobb friendship very, very well. Thank you for writing
angstea chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Thank you so much for this insight into our kick butt point man, Arthur! he is by far my favorite character and JGL did a terrific job in his shoes! :)

Loved this!
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Like it
starfire25 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
interesting story. i like it a lot. good job on arthur's background. nice take.
From Rue with Love chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow, that was eye-opening! It's amazing how you so perfectly explain what it is Arthur does exactly, without just rambling on into detail. I understand so much better now... :)
PaperInked chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Your summary is epic, you know that? Seriously, i love it.

I'll admit, I didn't know what a point man was, and you make the job sound so... special. It's a little sad, but Arthur makes an awesome point man : ) Thanks for the lovely read!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
great story! i loved it. i kinda knew what a point man did, but now that i read this i understand it a lot better! :) loved it, thanks a lot for the great fic!
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I enjoyed this very much; great view of Arthur's quiet heroism. Thank you!
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
i re-reviewed because i really want to say that i REALLY feel like kneeing Cobb on the balls. for actually jopardizing arthur with his guilt for mal.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
you're being sadistic to my arthur... X(

i was holding my breath half of the time i read this... really good though... and sadistic. i love arthur. where's eames to comfort and love him? XD
IOTR chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Agh. Love this, like your other works. You write Arthur so well it almost hurts. ;_;

People should start appreciating Arthur more, waahh.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
great. really :-)
Venice11 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Amazing story! You're right about people just thinking he researches and that's it, his job is much more involved! I love all your fics, they're so good! 3
Gaile2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Yeah, wow. Wonderful read. very insightful. it didn't feel like a long stream of musings either. everything was woven together well with a intriguing motif, and some sections had very interesting stores hidden in them. congrats on a great story!