Reviews for Introspection
Lupinesence chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
I always like your small stories in this fic. They're so complete and believable but very imaginative too. I loved how Hermione's character has sort of been turned on its head but it is still enough that it is still her. I'm glad she some what redeems herself in the end and helped save Harry and Luna's baby. Great chapter :)
yvettesims5621 chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
I think Remus Lupin is pretty great too ;)
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
You don't seem to like Lily much.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Damn, Harry would have to die and leave a wife and child behind...a wife and child nobody knew about. Hermione really was a pompous know-it-all that knew jack about the person she proclaimed to be best friend to. I am surprised that Harry managed to unite so many and train so many without it being noticed. Definitely liked the library scene.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Well, dogs do hump dogs regardless of gender. Heck, they hump anything.
Cateagle chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Now that was a poignant piece as Hermione drove Harry away and never realized it, nor did she realize just how powerful a group Harry was training up until after the fact. That last scene between Harry and Luna was nicely done and exceedingly touching.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Fascinating bit of introspection there and a good backstory on Sirius. I do like the thoughts of Remus here and the ending was interesting, I have to wonder if it was a kiss between close brothers or a kiss between those who are, or could be, intimate. The ambiguity is a nice touch that, hopefully, might get explained later.