Reviews for All In Due Time
Interesting! Don't want it to end. More please!
A fan chapter 60 . 1/27
This story is super adorable and extremely well written. Everyone's in character (which is hard to do with Botan and Hiei) and the feelings between them are so real. I've been a reader of your works for years now and hope you plan on writing more. You're one of my favorite authors ever! I hope to see more from you in the future.
xingya chapter 60 . 10/18/2015
I would like to thank you for still posting fics under this ship even though it's pretty much dead. It saddens me. I used to religiously read this ship in middle school. I'm now in college. I really wish YYH would get shown again on cable channels here in the US so the hype would spark back up.
NanneroftheWE chapter 60 . 7/20/2015
I've loved every step of this story! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it! I'm sad to see it end, but I'll be on the look out for more of your work! :)
ChuyaDud chapter 60 . 7/12/2015
Yay! Super cute :)
YuiLee chapter 45 . 7/8/2015
poor Botan... when I thought Hiei is already getting some actions... but seems still have not. Hiei is being Hiei... ugh!
YuiLee chapter 44 . 7/8/2015
wow! Hiei even stayed in Rekai and went back to Botan's room.. that's great! I see romance is there... XD
YuiLee chapter 43 . 7/8/2015
I can imagine this in the show; Botan's being too happy as she reported her news with Koenma.. So cute.. :D
YuiLee chapter 42 . 7/8/2015
OMG?! What is this?! Seriously?... Botan? LOLZ... The most unexpected yet the best ending! I love it!
YuiLee chapter 41 . 7/8/2015
So, he - the demon is really strong. OMG?! I laughed at that part; Kurama's hair was set on fire and was too busy to save his lovely mane... lolz!
YuiLee chapter 40 . 7/8/2015
I see this would be a battle of Hiei with another short demon... I wonder how true the enemy's threat is... Exciting chapter! ;D
YuiLee chapter 39 . 7/8/2015
Woah?! a short demon? I wonder if how strong he is... Hiei's one of a short strong demon, so he could be one too..
YuiLee chapter 38 . 7/8/2015
Did Hiei just breaks the crystal after Botan mentions Kurama?... if yes, then I so much love it... yeah, I'm so excited to see where this is going!
YuiLee chapter 37 . 7/8/2015
Their current mission is quite interesting and I love you keep everyone's in character.
YuiLee chapter 34 . 7/6/2015
Yusuke is just the perfect one for this theme. He's the only one from the guy who can asked Hiei in that manner... Wow, I like how Yusuke describes Botan being hot and possibly wild.. that gets into Hiei's hair. I wonder whether Hiei got irritated because he was uncomfortable with those questions or something else... ha, I just find everything's cute here!