Reviews for All In Due Time
xingya chapter 60 . 10/18
I would like to thank you for still posting fics under this ship even though it's pretty much dead. It saddens me. I used to religiously read this ship in middle school. I'm now in college. I really wish YYH would get shown again on cable channels here in the US so the hype would spark back up.
NanneroftheWE chapter 60 . 7/20
I've loved every step of this story! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it! I'm sad to see it end, but I'll be on the look out for more of your work! :)
ChuyaDud chapter 60 . 7/12
Yay! Super cute :)
YuiLee chapter 45 . 7/8
poor Botan... when I thought Hiei is already getting some actions... but seems still have not. Hiei is being Hiei... ugh!
YuiLee chapter 44 . 7/8
wow! Hiei even stayed in Rekai and went back to Botan's room.. that's great! I see romance is there... XD
YuiLee chapter 43 . 7/8
I can imagine this in the show; Botan's being too happy as she reported her news with Koenma.. So cute.. :D
YuiLee chapter 42 . 7/8
OMG?! What is this?! Seriously?... Botan? LOLZ... The most unexpected yet the best ending! I love it!
YuiLee chapter 41 . 7/8
So, he - the demon is really strong. OMG?! I laughed at that part; Kurama's hair was set on fire and was too busy to save his lovely mane... lolz!
YuiLee chapter 40 . 7/8
I see this would be a battle of Hiei with another short demon... I wonder how true the enemy's threat is... Exciting chapter! ;D
YuiLee chapter 39 . 7/8
Woah?! a short demon? I wonder if how strong he is... Hiei's one of a short strong demon, so he could be one too..
YuiLee chapter 38 . 7/8
Did Hiei just breaks the crystal after Botan mentions Kurama?... if yes, then I so much love it... yeah, I'm so excited to see where this is going!
YuiLee chapter 37 . 7/8
Their current mission is quite interesting and I love you keep everyone's in character.
YuiLee chapter 34 . 7/6
Yusuke is just the perfect one for this theme. He's the only one from the guy who can asked Hiei in that manner... Wow, I like how Yusuke describes Botan being hot and possibly wild.. that gets into Hiei's hair. I wonder whether Hiei got irritated because he was uncomfortable with those questions or something else... ha, I just find everything's cute here!
YuiLee chapter 33 . 7/6
The humour inserted here and there in this series of drabbles actually keeps me entertained.. I love them. I love Kuwabara. And his reaction from what he had witnessed was funny. He thought about telling that - must tell that - to Yusuke. Botan did not realise Hiei's helping her? I hope she will... This is so cute and funny!
YuiLee chapter 32 . 7/6
It is expected that amongst the guys it'll be Kurama to first notice some changes between Hiei and Botan. He was very keen plus the best friend of the lil cute demon so I had been thinking previously that this might happen.. I think those little act of kindness from Hiei is very amusing to see..