Reviews for As Strong As Death
AidualcLupa chapter 10 . 20h
Hi there,
I'd like to thank you for your TrueBlood-stories Maybe it's a bit late but I just discovered your fanfiction-site. I'm a huge fan of alternate SVM and/or TB scenarios (no surprise there I think after the last CH-book and AB-show) and were really impressed by your imagination. If there is any chance to support you to continue your story 'As Strong As Death', let me know please. I would really appreciate to read more PLEASE!
Cheers from Hamburg/Germany and hoping to read more from you soon
GypsyNight chapter 10 . 8/14
What a bummer this story wasn't finished - it would have just taken a few more chapters and would have made a lovely short story! Great writing and unique plot idea.
randomaok chapter 10 . 7/13/2016
Great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
Please continue this story
SmartKoala chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
Please, please please finish! You are so close!
nedbella chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
AMAZING STORY! I love how Eric is trying to win Sookie through the cell bars. Sookie's cheeky comebacks are great and I can't wait for more. I'm so glad Lorena is dead. I hope Eric and Sookie form a blood bond BEFORE she gets out of Jail. That way the Queen can't take her...hopefully.
feedmemore chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
That was different!
I really wish you'd continue.
RedJane12 chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Great story! I like SVM in a sort of murder mystery / trial format... It's too bad the story appears to have been abandoned right before the 'Bill's alive' reveal which sounds kind of exciting (and essential to Sookie's acquittal but hope you may complete the story some day!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Wow! Wonderful, thank you.
tanseynz chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
I hope you someday return to this as it has the makings of an intriguing novel. Brilliant, so far.
Lindie825 chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
Enjoyed this story very much. Great writer! I do hope you'll finish it one day. :)
noamaria chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Hi there, AWESOME story! I just came across it and although you've written it a while ago I do hope to convince you to finish it! So much talent and so much possibilities! X
Baronessjai chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Damn that's just fucktasticly good shit...omg! Please finish it...another magnificent writer I've just found...please please please... ;-)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
No more? Just read it all in one sitting
ericsbickerchick chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
How could you not finish that beautiful story ? It is so well written and every chapter leaves you wanting more I hope you think about all the people that feel the same .You can tell there is so much in passion in side of you let it out .we all wait for more please. Thank you