Reviews for A Sister's Return
andthecosmogirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I really appreciated this fanfiction. I feel forever bitter that while Darcy and Clare were such opposites it's even more their reservations on things. As much as Darcy doesn't want to admit, she's not like her mom. Seems as though Darcy has a lot of pent up things she never really moved on from in this world. I find it beautifully realistic. I know this was written before a lot of bull in season 13, but it would've made me really happy if this was the world Eli and Clare would've had at this time or another. I like that they can have those types of sisterly bonding but it still not being all sunshine and rainbows because Clare almost feels abandoned by her and all. Beautifully written. Eclare has never been my favorite pairing but somehow you made it seem so sweet and likable
pottermore2917 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
please please make a chapter where Darcy meets Eli! :D you now at that breakfast :D
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Wow this is really great. I never really saw Darcy on the show so I have no idea how she is as a character, but I really like this reconection between two sisters.
scrubly-degrassily-everlarkily chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love so many things about this. The Darcy and Clare interaction is absolutely perfect. I love the way that Darcy believed that her life would pause in Canada while she was away, and she couldn't wrap her head around the fact that Clare had grown up. It was beautifully executed. Well done.

Vann
CrazyLlama chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Love it.

EclareBelievr chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
"You asked me if I was engaged and I told you I wasn't because I'm not. But I might as well be. Eli and I are together forever. We don't make it official because we think it's crazy to be engaged at 18, but not because we think it's crazy that we'll be together. This isn't just a high school romance; we're not a bunch of hormones and insecurity and waiting to have a date for the prom. We've been through a lot together and this is it for us."

that made me cry...
Caitlynnn chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Seriously, what clare said about the highschool romance is correct. They are like five steps ahead of the normal highschool couple. I have a feeling they're gonna stay together. I MISSED DARCY.
stained.scarlett chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Loved this.

While reading it though I couldn't help but think a fantastic one-shot would be when Spinner catches Clare on the "Walk of Shame", especially if you decided to write it :D

Keep writing these fantastic eclare's!

Mmm, Eli haha! ;D
nu99et chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is good, you should make some parts for it or chapters. I think this is a oneshot but who cares, it's pretty awesome.
EClarelove chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was such a good fanfiction! PLEASE write mooore! :D
fiftyshadesofdevingray chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Nice story! Hearse sex sounds hot!
lumberjake chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is really good. I love oneshots :)
Shoney chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I really liked this story. It was well written and realistic. Clare's conversation with Darcy was realistic and the emotions Clare experienced were tangible, I could feel how Clare was feeling, lol. I also like the natural progression of Clare and Eli's relationship. I believe they are endgame too, even though they are young. They just fit like Ying and Yang. I wished it were slightly longer only because I would have loved to see Darcy's reaction to meeting Eli and giving him the Big sister third degree lecture, LOL. Anyway, thanks for sharing and I hope you write another EClare fic soon!