Reviews for Baggage
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Hmm. I think you really captured Dean's mindset here, desperately wishing and hoping that it was Sam while knowing that it couldn't possibly be him and trying to find him so he could know if he's crazy or right or needs to salt and burn something.
Curious6 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
"Sam wanted him to live normal. He'd be normal even if it killed him."
AUGH MY HEART
"Is it something to do with why you didn't bring Sam?"
Dean braced an arm against the other doorframe for a second.
:( :(
"All the 'stuff'. It's more than you can pick up and pack into the car, so you can't think of it as being yours too."
accurate!

Great story!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
A good picture of distracted Dean. I wondered after the end of season 5, did Sam sneak around and look at Dean living the normal life before the Djinn tried to get him.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was a nicely written little story. :)
ariex04 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I like this. It's an interesting look at Dean after Swan Song. Nice job with it!
historylover chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Good story!

As always.

Kat
sudoku chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That is actually quite sad. I feel sorry for Lisa and of course Dean. I still LOL at the suspicious neighbour part though and some other humorous parts :)
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
"Sam wanted him to live normal. He'd be normal even if it killed him."

That's a wonderful line, and it says so much. Dean isn't living that life for himself, but because it's what Sam wanted. I think he's been through too much, and seen too much, to really have and enjoy that normal life.

"Dean dropped the burger flipper and ran to the seven-foot high wooden fence, pulling himself up and over and dropping into the back alley. Empty.

"Dude!" Ben shouted from the other side of the fence. "That was awesome!"

Lol, I can so see that! Go Dean!

"Dean couldn't answer. He found himself suddenly wrapped in a hug. "I'm sorry," Ben said, muffled into his side.

"Me too, buddy.""

That's such a sweet picture. He needs someone to take care of, and someone who, at the same time, can take care of him.

"I knew you wouldn't stay. Even before you jumped the fence," she chuckled. "Literally."

Lol! :D

This was wonderful! I loved this look at Dean's life with Lisa, and how he kept seeing Sam. It wouldn't surprise me if the first episode of the new season shares some big similarities with your fic. Fantastic work as always! :)

Ani-maniac494