Reviews for As the Crow Flies
ivy473 chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Another great chapter! Your version of the characters are written very true to the original characters. Well done!
Ides-of-Smarch chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Even though we don't know much about the early years of Jax/Tara from the show, I could totally buy all of this as actually being their history and that's a sign of great writing.

And pshaw at you being rusty for the previous chapter. ;)
katbrown88 chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
I've loved the last two chapters!

I really think something like chapter 4 could've happened. The reason Tara came back was because Jax made her feel safe.

Can't wait for more!
fruitsnacks16 chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
i think gemma was a lot like a mother to tara and in early interviews, maggie siff mentioned that gemma was someone that tara looked up to but ultimately rejected in the end.

i can totally see tara running to jaxs house whenever there were problems at home with her dad.

i'm also happy to see the clay/tara scene in the premiere too. it was so sweet and i hope there are more of them this season. yay! some tara/gemma time tomorrow :) i love them together.

the show seriously owes us a shower scene between them. i was so pissed when the shower scene in s2 was cut short after jax gets naked. come on!
i love jax chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
wowzers. if this is you rusty, i cant wait to see how things turn out once you get back in the groove! great job again. i'm excited to see them a little older and more mature.
SighNoMore11 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Rusty? lol I don't think so at all. I'm sure that Jax and Tara would have lost their v-cards to each other it only makes sense. I can't wait for more, like how Jax gets more involved in the club since he is now a member. update soon.
sarasidle3 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
oh i love it xoxo please update soon xoxo
fruitsnacks16 chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
haha best birthday present ever.

ummmm, if this is you being rusty with mature scenes, then i totally look forward to reading what you got when you're not ;)
Danae Jo chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Absolutley love this! please continue!
i love jax chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
another great one! poor jax, getting c**k blocked by bobby like that! i like how protective of tara jax is, but without being a creepy stalker/rapist like kohn :/

btw, sarasidle3, chibs is most definitly scottish...
katbrown88 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
I loved this chapter! Seeing Jax as a prospect is great. I honestly think the guys would be even harder on him because he's kind of a legacy in SAMCRO.

I love the way you write these two, they seem so true to character. Can't wait to read more.
Ides-of-Smarch chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Bobby's got lousy timing, but it was still a very sweet chapter! Keep up the great work.

sarasidle3, Chibs was born in Glasgow and raised in Belfast so he is Scottish.
Running-Wild22 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Nice way to sum up the chapter! Isn't opie a prospect too?
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
You so aren't the only one want to be his old lady!
sarasidle3 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
hey i love it but i have one thing to say Chibbs is Irish not Scottish sorry but i love it none the less, But i am Scottish tho xoxo
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »