Reviews for As the Crow Flies
tanilc chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
great chapter, loved her putting the cut on him in the end, just like at the funeral. like they had come full circle. hope you update again soon, i was excited to see this chapter. thaks.
SighNoMore11 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
yay! I liked it a lot! I always thought that maybe they would let Jax off easy but I love the idea that the club treats him exactly the same as any other prospect. I'm sure Jax would feel hurt if they didn't. anyways I can't wait for more. update soon.
fruitsnacks16 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
geez, bobby, knock next time! or you know, go bake some banana bread or cookies for tara.

nice fun glimpse of jax as a prospect.
amdurrant chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I love it. There aren't enough good stories about Jax/Tara.

Can't wait to read more.
Ides-of-Smarch chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Great start, I'm so glad you chose to write about their past. This board could always use more well written Jax/Tara fics like this one. :)
tanilc chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
great story. like you i wish we knew more about young jax, tara. hope to see more soon. thanks.
fruitsnacks16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
i LOVE this fic! i'm excited to see where you take this :)
Khandi chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I love the start to this story. I can't wait to read update sson
katbrown88 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
So excited for some Jax and Tara pre-show! I've been starved for it lol.

Can't wait to see what's next!
i love jax chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
that was so cute! continue please
SighNoMore11 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I really like this story. I've waiting for someone to write about when Jax and Tara were younger. I wish the show would show something from their past. I like that you are making Tara a bit of a rebel with her going to parties and what-not. I would like to see when Jax becomes V.P. and how that all came about, if his father was the reason it happen or if it was after his death that he got the position. I also want to know if SAMCRO would give the same treatment to Jax ass they would any other prospect. anyways update soon.
ophelia22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
SO glad you decided to write this! I've been bummed about the lack of SOA fiction (particularly Jax/Tara) on here as well.

Good start! Looking forward to seeing where you are going with it.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4